Potholder of the Month Club 2009 *** December added***

missmaxx

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Here they are: November's Turkey Time Potholders

They're from an Annie's Attic book called "Whimsical Potholders" I made one small change. The eyes are french knots - not the beads the pattern calls for.

post-7401-135897466985_thumb.jpg

Those are great Nancy, just perfect. Love their little turkey legs and gobblers. :lol

Good luck ladies! :cheer:cheer

October has come and gone so quickly. Hope you are all ready for the big shebang! :tophat :queen

:tdance Great gobblers, Nancy! -from their tail feathers right down to their turkey toes!!! I look forward to seeing who November's Potholder Lady will be! Your potholders hold such great delight for the lucky one soon to receive. Thank you for all you do!

Here they are: November's Turkey Time Potholders

They're from an Annie's Attic book called "Whimsical Potholders" I made one small change. The eyes are french knots - not the beads the pattern calls for.

Oh man they are so cool, They look like my placemats.

I found a couple free ones I am going to try.

Love those, the lucky lady will really have a cool table.:hook

OMGoodness, those turkeys are adorable! I should make a set of those for myself, since there is a total absence of potholders in my kitchen. I use folded-over hand towels. I need to put some of my cotton to good use on a set of these!

Will go out tomorrow.....

Sorry all - with the wedding, next weeks reception, and election day..(I work on the board.... I'm the judge :D) ............... I haven't had a chance to gather the "extras" and mail.

tomorrow. I promise.

Archived