Potholder of the Month Club 2009 *** December added***

missmaxx

Good morning everyone,

Just stopping by to check on the gingerbread. I think there's one more out there somewhere.............

Oh gingy, where are you? I checked the tracking number and I hope she'll arrive today.

OMG OMG OMG!! Its MEEEEEE!!!! I saw the package and then saw "Potholder of the month" on it, GOOSEBUMPS and I still have them! I :manyheart my Gingerbead gal! And the pin is SOOOO CUTE! Now to keep my mom away from them! :lol Thank you so much Nancy! She will hang proudly in my kitchen all year long! I can't express how excited I am! :hug:cheer

:turtle:vheart

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:cheerCongrats Sue, that is one cool surprise. :cheer

Well, MissMaxx has done a great job this month. 5 perfect gingerbreadmen to 5 deserving people.

Enjoy them all and I expect to smell that gingerbread all the way over here.:hook

Congratulations Sue, welcome to the club.

I know what you mean about the goosebumps. Mine is still right here next to me. I just think she is adorable. I am trying to decide the perfect spot for her.

OMG OMG OMG!! Its MEEEEEE!!!! I saw the package and then saw "Potholder of the month" on it, GOOSEBUMPS and I still have them! I :manyheart my Gingerbead gal! And the pin is SOOOO CUTE! Now to keep my mom away from them! :lol Thank you so much Nancy! She will hang proudly in my kitchen all year long! I can't express how excited I am! :hug:cheer

:turtle:vheart

Congrates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know how you feel!! It was so much fun to get it in the mail!!!!!

We are all really lucky!!!!

Archived