Potholder of the Month Club 2009 *** December added***

missmaxx

Wow!! Your "turkey" potholders "rock"!! :cheer (My friend, "CrochetinMama", who lives just about a half hour away from me, showed me her "Frankie" potholders--awesome!!)

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The turkeys have flown the coop........ They should be landing at their new home in a day or so.........

:rofl:roflI can see the headline now. Norad has spotted 2 Turkeys flying over _________________:rofl:rofl

Thanks for the laugh:hook

Meant to ask How Was the Wedding?:hook

You're a sweetie for asking Mary Jo.Thanks! The wedding was nice - although a little wet and very windy! The big party is still yet to come so I'm still a little rushed......... decorations, food, costumes, music..........

I'll make it.....really ...........

I think I can, I think I can, I think I can..........

I hope to have some pics up soon. I'll post a link when I get there.

PS. The turkey's checked in a little while ago. I think they'll be arriving tomorrow.

May they have a safe journey. You know turkeys don't really fly that well!

But wild turkeys fly all the time. :lol

I just checked and they have arrived in their new town. Today is the day they meet their new owner.

But wild turkeys fly all the time. :lol

I just checked and they have arrived in their new town. Today is the day they meet their new owner.

:hyperOhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:hyper:hyper Can we say exciting?:hyper

:cheer:cheer I am so very Happy to say tha I am the lucky new potholder of the month club member.

I came home my regular time today around 4:00pm and there was no mail. Jim came home around 5:00pm and I saw a mail package with flowers on a blue background and being curious, I asked who the package was for. I saw the writing on the package of potholder of the month and started to jump up and down and took the package and hugged it. What I found inside were the most beautiful turkey potholders that now have a place in the kitchen on the wall and on the side of my pantry door. They look beautiful in person and I will treasure them. I also received a couple bags of swedish fish (my favorite) and tea. Thank you so much for thinking of making me the potholder of the month member. Words can not express the gratefulness I felt. They are simple beautiful. I just :manyheart:manyheart

Many, many :hug:hug for making my day so much better.

I will have Jim take pictures and I will post them later.

Thank you, Thank you, from the bottom of my heart.

Kathy

:yay:clapThe Turkeys have landed, the turkeys have landed.:clap:yay

That's great Kathy. :cheerCongrats:cheer and welcome to the potholder club.

They are really cute and I am sure they look great in your kitchen.:hook

Such excitement is great each month.:hug

:cheer:cheer I am so very Happy to say tha I am the lucky new potholder of the month club member.

I came home my regular time today around 4:00pm and there was no mail. Jim came home around 5:00pm and I saw a mail package with flowers on a blue background and being curious, I asked who the package was for. I saw the writing on the package of potholder of the month and started to jump up and down and took the package and hugged it. What I found inside were the most beautiful turkey potholders that now have a place in the kitchen on the wall and on the side of my pantry door. They look beautiful in person and I will treasure them. I also received a couple bags of swedish fish (my favorite) and tea. Thank you so much for thinking of making me the potholder of the month member. Words can not express the gratefulness I felt. They are simple beautiful. I just :manyheart:manyheart

Many, many :hug:hug for making my day so much better.

I will have Jim take pictures and I will post them later.

Thank you, Thank you, from the bottom of my heart.

Kathy

:cheer:clap:yay Congrats!!

Congrats on your membership in "the club". :cheer

Thank goodness the turkeys landed safely. And it's nice to know with the upcoming holiday that these turkeys will have a nice safe place to reside. :lol

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone!

Can you believe it's time for the December potholders already?

Where did the year go????????

I've broken all the rules for December... it's an oven mit not a potholder and there's one, not a pair. One other note: my friend Terri got her December potholders last Christmas so this one's just for someone here.

I have to say it's been a fun "club". I've enjoyed every minute of our time together. Your kind comments and the wonderful feedback made me feel great. Thank you!

I don't know what 2010 will bring in the way of another club. I'll have to think about it. But I'm sure I'll think of something. Maybe I'll be lurking around the wish lists. For anyone who hasn't tried it I can offer this advice:

Don't hesitate to fulfill any and all wishes you are able to. The rewards are amazing. Mary Jo, I'm still in awe of your talent and generocity. Thank you for starting me on this fun adventure.

happy crocheting,

post-7401-135897478538_thumb.jpg

What a cute Gingerbread Girl. I know she is going to brighten someone's kitchen with her smile. I have enjoyed seeing your potholders every month. Great work. I can't wait to see what your next club is going to be.

Joan

oh, how cute! Thanks for sharing your potholders every month- each month brings new excitement to see who the new "potholder club" recipient will be. I treasure my Sock Monkey potholders- you have brought lots of joy! enjoy the holiday season, Nancy!:hug

Archived