Potholder of the Month Club 2009 *** December added***

missmaxx

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi Dawn,

Here's the address - although I think you have to register to get there.... it's free

http://www.free-crochet.com/list.html?cat_id=319

They were easy and fun to make. I plan on making more of this set someday, when I have more time:lol.

happy crocheting,

I just saw this... thanks so much for the info...I'm registered at that site so will look up the pattern... thanks again for letting me know.... GBU!:manyheart

Congrats to Elise. My kitchen is apples, as well (and roosters). I like those, although all of the potholders are nice. That's so neat you do them each month and gift them to people. Crochetville has the nicest people. :manyheart

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All,

It's almost time to send out the October potholders! Where did this year go? I'll be mailing these on Thursday to someone here.......

It's Halloween! Which has always been a big deal around my house. I remember my Mom making costumes for my sisters and I. We'd march in the local parade and it was a rare year when we didn't win first place. Now, I've become the family costumer, making all my nieces and nephew's their costumes as a birthday gift each year. Now they're grown with spouses, kids, and pets who all need a costume. My kids (two boys) used to kid me about MAKING them dress up for the holiday. :devil

This year Halloween will be even more special as our youngest has announced that he's getting married on the 31st. He then asked his Dad if as Mayor of our small town :tophat he could perform the ceremony.

We couldn't be happier! :c9

Now without further ado, the October 2009 Potholder of the Month....

(the pattern is a free one available here: http://wwwlubbockarmadillo.blogspot.com/2008/10/free-frankie-potholder-pattern.html )

post-7401-135897456669_thumb.jpg

post-7401-135897456673_thumb.jpg

Oh I love the pot holders. They are just perfect for October. Pot holder lady #1 here with the stars of July.

Congrats and many Blessings to the young couple. That is so cool that Dad will marry them.

Dh says the ceremony is only good as long as your DH is in office. Once he gets out the marriage is nul and void. :rofl He keeps telling me this as we were married by the mayor of our town. He thinks he is funny.:hook

Oh I love the pot holders. They are just perfect for October. Pot holder lady #1 here with the stars of July.

Congrats and many Blessings to the young couple. That is so cool that Dad will marry them.

Dh says the ceremony is only good as long as your DH is in office. Once he gets out the marriage is nul and void. :rofl He keeps telling me this as we were married by the mayor of our town. He thinks he is funny.:hook

Shame on you DH!! We already checked. :lol As long as his honor behaves himself and does not leave office under suspicion of any wrong doing :devil he can continue to perform the ceremony even after he's retired! :rofl

And on a personal note I didn't find anything that says the first lady has to behave! :eek

Archived