Potholder of the Month Club 2009 *** December added***

missmaxx

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kbear and Pat54,

You are both very welcome. It sounds like Tuss E. Cat hasn't lost his knack of picking great homes for our potholders.

I wanted to make this month special as it's the last month for the "Potholder of the Month Club" and I thought sending out a few extra packages would be a good way to make it special.

There may even be a few more out there............

to be continued....... :devil

Kbear and Pat54 - I get to join the club with you! I got the adorable Gingerbread potholder and pin in the mail today too!:cheer:cheer I was expecting a package today, but not this size - so when I opened the mailbox just a few minutes ago, I got a wonderful treat!

Thank you so much Nancy- you've made my week!!! :hug:cheer

Congrats to the new pot holder of the month ladies. What a great surprise to know that there are many Gingerbread people going to their new homes for the Holiday. This is just so great to hear. I LOVE this place.

I came in the house from getting the mail and held up the unopened package and said, "I got a potholder!" DH looked at me like I lost my mind! "It's the monthly potholder, honey, I got it!" When I got the package opened, he thought she was pretty cute too!

OMGoodness!!!! I'm now a member of the potholder club!!!! I'm so excited. I can't even tell you. I had to come on here real quick and post a thank you. I have to dash out the door for an event tonight, but couldn't wait until I got home to post.

The gingerbread pin, potholder and recipe are fantastic. I can't even being to tell you what a horrible day I was having. I was on the phone with a friend and we both were ranting. I got home and checked the mail and yelled, "I got a potholder!!!!! She thought I was insane. :rofl

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!! :cheer

OMGoodness!!!! I'm now a member of the potholder club!!!! I'm so excited. I can't even tell you. I had to come on here real quick and post a thank you. I have to dash out the door for an event tonight, but couldn't wait until I got home to post.

The gingerbread pin, potholder and recipe are fantastic. I can't even being to tell you what a horrible day I was having. I was on the phone with a friend and we both were ranting. I got home and checked the mail and yelled, "I got a potholder!!!!! She thought I was insane. :rofl

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!! :cheer

Congrates on the potholder!!

It is really cool!!!!

I still have mine by my chair, so I can look at all the time!!

I know it made my day!!!

Good morning everyone,

Just stopping by to check on the gingerbread. I think there's one more out there somewhere.............

Oh gingy, where are you? I checked the tracking number and I hope she'll arrive today.

Archived