Potholder of the Month Club 2009 *** December added***

missmaxx

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awww, Dr. F's monster looks cranky- poor misunderstood soul. Those are awesome Nancy! :cheer

Good luck ladies-

Congratulations to you :queen and yours :tophat on the upcoming nuptials. :yay

Frankie's is on the loose! Last seen headed...........

west! :rofl Don't get too excited - that's the direction of my nearest Post Office!

Thanks everyone for your kind comments and well wishes. Both are greatly appreciated. This is a really fun, free pattern. If I had more time this month I'd be making tons of them. Next year..........

It's ME!!!!..I have Frankie!!!!..He's SOOOOO CUTE!!!..My girls are in LOVE too..As soon as I find my cable for my camera I'll post pics..I also recived The Guardian Angel pattern I'd been looking for..YAY!!..And a seafoam green bookmark ..It's GORGEOUS!!!!!... And a HYSTERICAL card.. THANK YOU ,THANK YOU, THANK YOU missmaxx and Tuss E. Cat it's soooo APPRECIATED!!!!! Also my 1st piece of mail in my new house..Deb

We're very glad you like him! Tuss has been hanging around waiting to hear if Frankie arrived. Now maybe I can have the printer back.......

I'll be calling the repair guy next week to ask how to get cat hair off the print head and paper feeder. :eek

Happy Halloween!

Nancy and Tuss E. Cat

post-7401-135897458114_thumb.jpg

post-7401-135897458123_thumb.jpg

We're very glad you like him! Tuss has been hanging around waiting to hear if Frankie arrived. Now maybe I can have the printer back.......

I'll be calling the repair guy next week to ask how to get cat hair off the print head and paper feeder. :eek

Happy Halloween!

Nancy and Tuss E. Cat

Now do you really think you are going to get Tuss off the printer? Looks might comfy to me.:hook

Archived