2009 Stashbusting CAL

basjordan

I better go ahead and post my score today - my husband and I published our first book, and have a book signing tomorrow. :clap:yay

I was hoping I'd get rid of a full skein this week making a plushie, but there's still some of it left. At least I'm in the positives!

WTD +1/YTD -21

Congratulations on your book!:cheer Do you mind telling us about it?

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Congratulations on your book!:cheer Do you mind telling us about it?

Oh goodness no, I don't mind! :lol

We have started our own publishing company - 4 Winds Fantasy Gaming - and produce tabletop fantasy gaming products that are compatible with Paizo Publishing's Pathfinder Roleplaying Game. Our first book is The Book of Arcane Magic: A Sourcebook for Bards, Sorcerers and Wizards. It went on sale last week and we are very pleased with sales so far!

I don't want to post a link to our distributor or another retailer and get in trouble for advertising, so here's the link to our website with all the info!

http://www.4windsfantasygaming.com/

Got another skein finished yesterday, I am so excited... Doctor gave us the PET Scan results.. Tumor shrunk 40% in one direction and 27% in the other. They have changed his type of chemo drug from cisplatin to carboplatin with a maintenance drug of alimta. for the next two weeks, then just on the Alimta for another four weeks. After that we will do the pet scan over. If the tumor gets below 8 mm then it is unreadable on the pet scan. And all chemo drugs will stop and a scan will be done every three months to see if it comes back. After one year, of no reappearance, he is considered cured.

Sorry for the ramble.. just too excited and I am at +4 for the week

That is wonderful news!:clap

I rolled a skein into a ball so that puts me in the positives for the week at least.

WTD +1 just in case I forget to post tomorrow. I doubt my score will change much.

Finally, this Wool Eater blanket is really starting to eat my wool. :clap The rounds are getting longer, so the yarn disappears much faster.

WTD = +6

Unfortunaltely, I am almost out of white so off to the dreaded Walmart to buy some more today. :angry Maybe just a pounder. Don't want to buy too much then get stuck with it in my stash - and in my score.

Shlould accomplish a lot on the blankie today since I am going to join my yarn a holic friends in a few hours and enjoy some nice "me and my yarn" time. :crochetingHope everyone has a great weekend!

I can't wait to see a photo of your Wool Eater blanket, walker; that one's been on my list of WIM. I finished a teen blanket called Beautiful Braids (photo to come) this week, and used up another pound and a half on it, so my score for week ending 8/22/09 = +3

Things will slow down now, though, as the school semester starts on Monday, and I have 16 students in my class. Good news, it means they won't cancel it. Patty

I can't wait to see a photo of your Wool Eater blanket, walker; that one's been on my list of WIM. Patty

The never ending blanket. lol I promise to post a pic

I rocked the stashbusting last night. I workde from about 4:30-11:30ish on various projects. Made a Hat, 3 purses from scraps and finished up a skinny scarf project I started this summer. +6 to go with the +4 I earned earlier in the week...

+10 WTD. Yeah!!!

I found some brown and I'm working on a cow. 2 small balls used (+2) :clap. I'm going to Bed, Bath & Beyound tomorrow. I've got a coupon and gift card for Michaels, right near there. I'll stay out :yes (like that's going to happen :lol). If I do some :crochetingtonight and on the bus/subway maybe it'll cancel anything I buy ;).

WTD: + 5 YTD: + 113

Ellie 13

Well, let's see...I returned 4 skeins of yarn, bought 8 more and used 4 more...

WTD 0

Archived