2009 Stashbusting CAL

basjordan

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a quick reminder: next week I will be posting YTD scores as well as WTD.

+128 Tia GOLD MEDAL!!!

+21 dragonpuck SILVER MEDAL!!!

+15 Wendy Sue BRONZE MEDAL!!!

+14 Legalwoman17

+10 appy lover

+10 dilyca2006

+10 pineknott

+7 aphelia

+6 darski

+6 walker 1021

+5 Ellie 13

+4 fc1123

+4 PBLKNP

+4 karishema

+3 CLLinda

+3 DesertCrocheter

+1 Ariel Manx

+1 hseger

0 basjordan

0 BigPinkPolkaDot

0 Braxxi

0 Marzee

-2 crochetin4mygirls

-7 christinaparrish

-12 LeslieG

-14 jessicagil

-19 clocke

-21 Jain SHOOT THE MOON!!!

I'll put on my dancing shoes for you!

Thanks! I'll just have to keep crocheting, I want a positive score next week!! ;)

finished off a skein and 2 balls last night. Like last week. It was late in the evening and after I had already posted last weeks score. So, I get to start this week in a positive mode!!!!!!!!!

Beth, you must be really tired this week-end, but I know it must be hard to keep up with all that you do. Post #4386 on page 439, I posted a +4.

It doesn't really matter, I didn't win any awards with it. But you may keep records for the year. Thanks for all that you do. I wouldn't be able to keep up, so I really bless you for your work.

Well yesterday forgot to post the skein of cotton yarn I used so +2 there but I managed to make 6 balls of yarn out of the rest of a skein of yarn I had so this week I'll start out with a +8 wow starting the week out well

Well yesterday forgot to post the skein of cotton yarn I used so +2 there but I managed to make 6 balls of yarn out of the rest of a skein of yarn I had so this week I'll start out with a +8 wow starting the week out well

Just checking... making six balls from one skein does not count as 6 does it? You can never get more than 2 points from any 1 skein. I find these conundrums very taxing on my limited brain power in this heat. :sweat

If I have this wrong... I have some re-figuring to do. :think

Just checking... making six balls from one skein does not count as 6 does it? You can never get more than 2 points from any 1 skein. I find these conundrums very taxing on my limited brain power in this heat. :sweat

If I have this wrong... I have some re-figuring to do. :think

Well the reason I say six balls of yarn is because I had to cut the skein several times and then make it into small little balls otherwise yes I understand why you would be confused I intended to roll the whole skein into a ball but it started to become one big mess so I had to cut several times and make little balls out of them. Yes I understand that a skein of yarn is a -2. The yarn raveled way too much and simply soft yarn from Caron can be very frustrating especially when it gets all tangled up and trying to save all the yarn sorry for such a lengthy explanation didn't intend for it be so long. Forgot to mention I bought a skein of yarn so -2 there for me

Beth, you must be really tired this week-end, but I know it must be hard to keep up with all that you do. Post #4386 on page 439, I posted a +4.

It doesn't really matter, I didn't win any awards with it. But you may keep records for the year. Thanks for all that you do. I wouldn't be able to keep up, so I really bless you for your work.

Sorry. That was a case of me not reading my own handwriting this morning. I'm very sorry. I moved your score up in the post.

I'm making too many mistakes lately. Any body willing to take over?

The yarn raveled way too much and simply soft yarn from Caron can be very frustrating especially when it gets all tangled up and trying to save all the yarn sorry for such a lengthy explanation didn't intend for it be so long.

Say no more. Those words are enough to make me run screaming for cover. I won't have that stuff in the house :eek

I really have been struggling with simple things in this heat... my mind just will not compute anything. I should have minded my own business on this - just brain dead lately.

Sorry. That was a case of me not reading my own handwriting this morning. I'm very sorry. I moved your score up in the post.

I'm making too many mistakes lately. Any body willing to take over?

No, thank you, you are doing a great job, don't get discouraged.

Everyone makes mistakes, guesss what!! you are human. Love ya,

We got our puppy on Saturday. It was quite unexpected to get her so early. She is a seven week old Weimaraner that we named Zoi. I didn't get much crocheting done over the weekend...hmmm I wonder why.LOL

post-9070-135897440355_thumb.jpg

Pretty girl!!!!!!!!!

We got our puppy on Saturday. It was quite unexpected to get her so early. She is a seven week old Weimaraner that we named Zoi. I didn't get much crocheting done over the weekend...hmmm I wonder why.LOL

[ATTACH]7437[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]7437[/ATTACH]

What a cutie! Yeah, you're not going to be crocheting for a while...

:rofl:rofl:rofl

Archived