2013 Stashbusting CAL

tnkycrochetnut

I won't be around later today. So if it's alright with everyone, I'll just post my score now. I have a busy day and I'm dealing with yet another sinus infection.

WTD +9 YTD +13

I know I'll be using more yarn today. I'm working on several projects and getting lots done

Take care and talk soon!!

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My scarf is coming out great :cheer. I used a ball of brown (+1) :clap, and started a skein of white, but I had to get more brown (-2). It's a 3.5 oz skein, so I 'll use at least 1/2 of it. It's about 1/2 way done (needs to be 6' +/-), I only have until Fri. night to finish it.

WTD: - 1 YTD: 0 :(

Ellie 13

Forgot to post the last couple of weeks, so this is a cumulative three week update. I got two skeins of Luster Sheen right after New Years and another skein yesterday for a grand total of three skeins for a late gift for my mom. I hope to make rapid progress on the project today. Anyway, that's -6 WTD/-6 YTD. Maybe I'll get through those skeins (or at least two of them) soon.

Had great plans for this week, but decided to get the flu instead. The good news is I may live. I did finish up one partial skein, but also bought a skein. I have three projects going at the same time, so any minute now, I'm going to have great numbers!!!

WTD: -1 ........ YTD: 0

I would like to join. maybe this will get me to use what I have just bought for all these projects I have. Thank goodness I get to start at 0!!!!!

G-O G-O GOOOO STASHBUSTERS GO!!!!!!!

My Total 0

Don't know where I am this week probably bringing up the rear again, lol. Okay I purchased 16 total this week so that is -32, but I have used up 5 skeins (+10), 5 balls(+5), and rolled 6 balls of yarn.(+6) so if my math skills are correct.......I am at -11. Still lots more to go this afghan is going to be a large one.......

so WTD:-11 YTD:-47

Went to hobby lobby tonight. Walked out with fabric only. No yarn. It's a MIRACLE! Hubby asked if I was sick. Truth is, I know what yarn I needed for a sweater I want to make, but I couldn't remember how much I needed. I know the pattern called for 8 balls, but it was like 3 oz balls of a wool yarn and wool irritates me. But since I couldn't remember the quantity I needed, I decided to wait to purchase. I did find a color for when I do buy!!

WTD: +2

It's been a very busy week. I used up six skeins in hats and fingerless gloves, but I purchased two skeins at HL on Wed. and three at Michaels. I got two more at Michaels on Thursday, and 7 more today. Then my sister bought two more for me to make her a couple of scarfs soooo....

WTD = -20 YTD = -20

I finished up a skein of yarn +2 on a doggie sweater I made for my dog. I also used up about 7 small

balls of yarn some to finished up the sweater and some on a granny square that I started (I want to see how big I can make it) plus I want to used up all those small balls of yarn, so that would be:

WTD+9 to YTD+13

Archived