2013 Stashbusting CAL

tnkycrochetnut

What happened :think ? I go away for a week (+/-) and everything's changed. How do I get my rubber ducky picture back :think? I keep :crocheting  but don't use any :yarn. My score for the last week (or 2) has been 0. This week I actually used a ball (+1) :yay . I seem to be starting all over again.

WTD: + 1  YTD: + 1

Ellie 13

P.S. - The :) list is not in catagoized anymore. It's hard to find what I want.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

time to report in again already?? I am happy to report that my sunset spectrum is in it new home and Dad loved it!  I ended up using a total of 24 skiens of yarn plus two small balls from my stash.  At the last report, I was at 17...so that is 7 more skeins used up for +14,  I have also made one sashay scarf so that is another skein used up.  had to purchase 6 more for the monster, and found three on sale (haven't started the hood/cowl on that yet).  So that was -18   After all the stitching on the monster my fingers were resting up a bit this week.  so the totals are

WTD: -2  YTD:-29

I'm trying to get used to this new format. 

With a major sinus infection, I just didn't feel like crocheting this past week.  But I did manage to finish off a partial skein, so that makes this week score.....

WTD:  +1

I hope everone is having a great weekend. 

Ok, let's see if I can track all my usage!! I used up 5 balls finishing the baby blanket I was working on (I'll share a pic at the end), rolled a ball on a scarf, and tossed out two balls of yarn I ran across that were no good.

WTD: +8 / YTD: +21

post-55092-0-59244500-1359854291_thumb.jpg

(This is the blanket folded in fourths. I haven't measured it, but my 2 year old can cover up with it and still have lots of blanket left!! I'll get a full pic once it's washed)

I crocheted a bunch this week!  Unfortunately, I didn't use up enough of anything to count... :lol

My totals for

Week ending 2/2/2013 are...

WTD 0 / YTD +19

I think I'd lke to join this group. Well actually I'm already a member, but haven't been here in a while. Haven't crocheted in a while for that matter. Not sure what I'm working on at the moment.

Welcome back!

Great week of crocheting, at least in my little corner of the world!  Finished up three scarves to donate to the shelter (double strands, not very stylish, but very warm). Also worked on a Scarlett and Red afghan for the church's Christmas auction. My favorite stitch, and I can do it without looking (great for riding to and from play practice). Finally, worked on a baby afghan for my nieces first baby.  All in all, even though I bought four skeins of yarn, I was still positive!

WTD:  +3             YTD:  +2

DARN it! Here I was thinking I didn't use any yarn this week, but at least I didn't buy any new, either... except I just (literally, just within the last two hours) converted a worn out t-shirt into a ball of cotton yarn. ;-P Poo.  :headache

So I am at WTD: -...1? (it... is a ball, after all...) YTD: -13 (that would be six skeins I got in from Knitpicks that I forgot to report earlier)

Week ending Feb 2, 2013:

WTD:  +2

YTD:  -8

I didn't get to do a lot of crocheting this week.  Plus the projects I'm working on haven't required very much yarn yet.  Hopefully after I get these projects finished I'll be able to get back to using up some yarn!

Ok, let's see if I can track all my usage!! I used up 5 balls finishing the baby blanket I was working on (I'll share a pic at the end), rolled a ball on a scarf, and tossed out two balls of yarn I ran across that were no good.

WTD: +8 / YTD: +21

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

(This is the blanket folded in fourths. I haven't measured it, but my 2 year old can cover up with it and still have lots of blanket left!! I'll get a full pic once it's washed)

Very nice blanket.

Ok, let's see if I can track all my usage!! I used up 5 balls finishing the baby blanket I was working on (I'll share a pic at the end), rolled a ball on a scarf, and tossed out two balls of yarn I ran across that were no good.WTD: +8 / YTD: +21

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Love the blanket!!!

Well, I had an older lady contact me on facebook to see if there would be any way that she could persuade me to make an afghan for her. She provided me the yarn.. I am starting this week off in the negative lol. 

WTD; -14   YTD;  0    My goal is to have her 'ghan done by next saturday (the 9th, so I won't be in the negative lol!!!)

Gold:   Braxxi +30

Silver:  Shining_Star +28

Bronze:  ManawNaNa  +16 

Knocking out stash::

AngelFairy  +15

Krazy-kitty +8

prettywoman030981  +8

MuumMom  +3

Skoggy  +2

crsheridan  +2

jessicali  +2

homesteadingwife  +1

Ellie 13  +1

Holding Steady

BigPinkPolkaDot  0

Saffronangel  0

cshort  0

crabby rat  0

PBLKNP  0

Gaining Stash

VikingRunnerGirl  -1

dragonpuck  -1

mva 5493  -1

pineknott  -6

MarshaRice  -8

Bailey4  -10

FrLopLady  -21

Shoot the moon winner

greyhoundgrandma  -38

used up another making another hat +4 but bought 3 skeins -2

Well ended up with WTD ending 2/2 as -2 and then ytd is something lol  Have to check my siggy and edit...YTD -2

well today I blew that up a bit more.  I bought 4 skeins of cotton to make some dishclothes while traveling this weekend.  I did end up using up some as well.

4 skeins of cotton and 8 skeins of RHSS at $2.19/skein!  ok it was on sale and I suckered in on it.  That would give me a -24.  But, while traveling today I used up some and managed to roll 3 balls so -21 so far this week

Archived