2013 Stashbusting CAL

tnkycrochetnut

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bringing up the rear. The story of my life lol. but today has been very productive so next week's totals should look a lot different.

Great scores, but My score is not posted

I know it's not a very large font, it is the largest I was allowed.

Not sure why you couldn't use a larger font as the site does allow it..but you do have to go to advanced reply to get a larger one? Not sure why it wouldn't let you.

You did not post mine either. Mine is in my signiture where I thought the rules stated to put it there. But here is mine for the week.

wtd: -14 ytd: -14

Many of us keep it in our siggy, but sometimes siggies don't get updated regularly. I know mine sure doesn't. We try and use color and size so it's easy for whoever is keeping score can find it

Can I join in? I keep buying yarn and am not using it nearly as quickly. lol My family is threatening to ban me from going into stores that sell yarn if I don't start using some of it up....they don't care what I use it for, just use it. lol:crocheting

http://www.crochetville.org/forum/images/editor/menupop.gif[/size]8]Perhaps we're allowed to use a larger font in our regular posts than in our signatures? I haven't checked to see how large a font can be used in signatures so I'm not sure.

That may be..and is why it is put in at post rather than siggy.

we can use really BIG size font in a post and lots of pretty

c o l o r s

That may be..and is why it is put in at post rather than siggy.

we can use really BIG size font in a post and lots of pretty

c o l o r s

Thanks for clearing this up. It is in my signature and when I tried to make it larger then what it is, I got a message that said BB code was too large. I will put it in the post next time

Thanks again

Can I join in? I keep buying yarn and am not using it nearly as quickly. lol My family is threatening to ban me from going into stores that sell yarn if I don't start using some of it up....they don't care what I use it for, just use it. lol:crocheting

:welcome CraftyJen. I will be adding your name to the list of members. Its in the first post of this thread. I understand completely about buying yarn and not quickly using it. If my husband complained about my yarn :yarn buying habits, I would complain about his baseball card buying habit :devil.

Sorry for the misunderstanding of where you should post your weekly scores. Thanks everyone for helping in explaining where they should be posted. They are easier to find in the body of your post rather than in the signature line. I keep a running total in my signature line rather than write it on a sheet of paper and have to keep up with that sheet of paper. But I have been known not to update the signature total weekly.

I keep a running total in my signature line rather than write it on a sheet of paper and have to keep up with that sheet of paper. But I have been known not to update the signature total weekly.

I have to keep a written tally during the week--on my desk calendar last year and now on the sticky note program on my netbook. I note what color I used up or where I bought yarn. Otherwise I'm so forgetful I wouldn't remember what I had put on the running tally and what I hadn't.

At the end of the week when I post my scores, I update my signature.

I have a cold coming on and have lots of things I need to be doing, but I think curling up on the couch with some yarn is going to win out over chores.

Well, JoAnn got me first...then Michaels'...:blush I have already bought 23 skeins this week and my neighbor is checking for more tomorrow for me. :devil

Well, JoAnn got me first...then Michaels'...:blush I have already bought 23 skeins this week and my neighbor is checking for more tomorrow for me. :devil

It's amazing how those skeins just LEAP into one's shopping cart (and one, of course, always manages to grab a cart and not a basket)!!!

:lol

:welcome to detroitdeb. Glad you decided to join us. Here's hoping you are successful and your bank account will be larger at the end of the year and you have more room in your basement.

I was doing well for the week, until I went to my SnB group the other night. One of our members cleaned out her craft room and brought in yarn she didn't want. I picked up a kelly green skein of wool. I figure it will be perfect for a nice hat...

:c9

I made my first yarn purchase of the new year the other day. I had to have a skein of black ILTY to finish up the Shaun the Sheep ami my sister ordered for her grandson. In spite of all my efforts, I am making little progress on using the yarn up, however, so for now I am at a -2. Guess I better hit the hooks!!! :hook

Archived