Tampa Doll

C’ville July 2009 Tote

Another wonderful creation Mary Jo - looks good enough to eat! Cant wait to find out who the new addition to the 'Bag Lady' club is!

(6 pages in one day....is that a record?!) I now have a stronger than normal craving for chocolate! I'm a chocoholic, and proud of it!:yes Dark, truffles...mmmmm :drool (running to put a bar into the fridge to combat the heat! :lol)

Love the new bag!!

It is really pretty!!!!!!!!!!!

Great job!!!!!!!!!!!!

Once again, an awesome bag! Do I sense a candy theme with your monthly bags?! Love candy and love your bags!

I love this bag too...This one doesn't make my CAVITIES sing...(hurt) I could look at this bag all day...GREAT JOB!!!!!

well... you did it! this one is as of now ... my favorite one!

great work once again maryjo!!!

:heart

:mug

Next to my own tote (Christmas memories), and the desert colors one, this is my new favorite! I LOVE the browns, they're BEAUTIFUL together! There's going to be another lucky new member of the Bag Lady Club again this month! I can't wait to see who it is!

That has always been one of my favorite candies...I like letting them melt in my mouth. What a cool representation you're come up with. what an awesome gift someone is going to get. It's my Birthday next month...hint, hint. :hook:devil :laughroll(it is one of those milestone ones...and I am NOT dealing well with it):no:2eek:sigh

Mmmmmm whoppers, you can't go wrong with chocolate. Your bag is really pretty. Someone will be very happy!!

Absolutely lovely, Tampa Doll. You've never made one in such a dark color before. I love it! It really changes the tote pattern from something sunny and cheerful and beautiful to something elegant. Just love it.

And it won't show dirt!!! (Okay, just a joke for Mary Jo, since she knows I roll around in dirt a lot for work.) :lol

Patty

actually patty she has done another brown one - the one she made me was "tickled pink" and its brown and pink.

You girls crack me up. :rofl I can see the headlines now "Big Run on Whoppers, stores confused as to why!":think

I know I made another, but for some reason the tan seems to enhance this brown. I agree, it gives some class, sorry can't do this with a straight face:rofl

I am so glad you all like the bag and Tampa Guy says enough with the candy, no one can go to the movies without getting Popcorn.:devil

:devilHave a great day everyone.:devil

Tampa Guy is right .. a big bucket of popcorn!! Yummy of course I always throw a box of peanut M & M's in there

I am so glad you all like the bag and Tampa Guy says enough with the candy, no one can go to the movies without getting Popcorn.:devil

:devilHave a great day everyone.:devil

Nice work! It amazes me always when I see designs in crocheting (meaning the wording Crochetville and the hook). Really nice work.

Every time I hear the word whoppers, I want to pronounce it as one little girl in a grocery store did about 30 years ago. She always called them "whupers/whoopers" - like the same u sound in the word "put." I can't resist calling them that ever since then.

Oh no, Tampa Doll. Did Tampa Guy say popcorn? I love popcorn. I remember as a child everytime my family and I would go to the Sears store how you would smell the popcorn as you first entered the store. My hubby and I had an afternoon snack of freshly popped popcorn yesterday afternoon. Not microwave popcorn. But regular popcorn popped using corn oil in a heavy weight dutch oven pan on top of the stove. I put plenty of salt on mine. Ohhh, how about a popcorn bag. Oh the yellows and cream colors that could be used.

The apartment I am moving to has a Dollar General that would be about a 4 minute walk and I will have to go get some whoppers either tonight or tomorrow.

I am loving your afternoon at the movies theme!!!!! My grandfather owned the town movie theatre when I was growing up so we always went to saturday matenees. My first job was working in a movie theatre. I just love the ideas you come up with. Nice job as usual.:clap

:manyheart:manyheart:manyheart

to quote Homer Simpson

"yummm chocolate" ( drooling ) :yes

That bag is mine! Maybe

What a Whooper!! :D As usual Tampa Doll you have outdone yourself yet again !!! Beautiful color combination. The next bag lady will enjoy getting this one. hint, hint :lol Thank you for making these, they are a wonderful gift.

:mug:cat:yarn