C’ville July 2009 Tote

Tampa Doll

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you everyone!!!! Your excitement for me is such a blessing!

:hug

Thank you all for your congratulations! Thank you for sharing your experiences as 'Bag Ladies' yourselves!

I still find myself in shock that I'm a 'bag lady' that I'm in such a select club. That MaryJo picked ME... crazy ol' ME.

I'm about done with the baby blanke that I'm carrying arond in my new bag.... so I'll have to find a new project to put in there... hmmm? Maybe my Quiltghan..........:hook

:heart

:mug

:c9*bag lady #39*

Tam,

Congratulations. Welcome to the club:cheerI have been so busy with work the last couple of days I haven't been on my computer. I came looking to see who the new bag lady is. When I read your post I laughed so hard because I remember me doing that same thing. It's an amazing feeling MaryJo gives to us, she is definitely an angel for doing this every month. Enjoy your bag, I know I do.

Whoppers...wow that brought back some great childhood memories, your bag is great but all your bags are great..nice job Tampa Doll!!

Thank you all for your comments and congratulations. It is indeed a special feeling to become part of the *bag lady club*!!! :c9

I wanted to show you all my first finished project from my new *bag*

I know this is just a simple 12 point round 'ghan........ but its a special one as its my first complete project that I carried around in my new *Maltyball/Whopper* bag.

Hubby asked me to make this for someone at work that just had a baby this last week.

post-18634-135897422019_thumb.jpg

:c9 bag lady #39

• 6 months later...

I had to pop in here and say thank you again to MaryJo for my beautiful tote bag.

I packed it up with plenty of cotton yarn so that I could work on small projects while on our Christmas vacation! It was perfect!

I made several dishcloths on the drive there and while sitting at the pool late night with the boys... and the drive back. Gave all of them away.:yay

Thank you so much for blessing me last July with this wonderful bag!:hug

Archived