C’ville July 2009 Tote

Tampa Doll

:yayIt's ME... ME ME!

:yay

:woo *running around my house sqealing* :woo

ITS ME! OMGosh...... It's ME

I cant even begin to tell you the feelings I had and still have running around in my head and heart! Our mail lady came this morning ... as she pulled up the drive ... I thought... oh cool she has a package for me... thinking it was someone sending a lovely prayer blanket for my ministry or a cozy cap for the rehab center... so I was already exctied. Then she comes to the door carrying the box we all know as MaryJo's box. and I started to get this question in my heart. So much so ...I walked outside to meet her halfway. I took the box and immediately checked the return address and just about died right there. I squealed in excitement and joy and my mail lady said.... well... guess I dont have to wish you a good day... looks like you are already having one. heheheheheeee

I came running in .... still squealing in excitement trying to open the box without cutting myself to pieces.... while my hubby and boys all stood around trying to make out what I was explaining to them was in the box though my tears... and excitement. Finally the box is open and they all said............ "awwwwwh.... thats cool" While me on the other hand was hugging my bag and crying and still squealing OMGosh.... its me... I'm the bag lady... its mine... mine... OMGosh!

Mary Jo......... you are an absolute Blessing! I do hope you know how much you are appreciated and what joy you have and continue to bring to so many! The world would be a better place to have more ladies like you in it! God has blessed you with a talent and a giving heart! What an honor He has bestowed on you! And what and Honor it is to know you and call you friend!

thank you my dear.... I hope you know without a doubt how happy you have made me!:hug:manyheart:hug

:yay:yay:yay:c9:yay:yay:yay

My beatiful bag

post-18634-135897420759_thumb.jpg

My beautiful bag ... whoppers (they made it fine) lovely note from MaryJo and her biz card

post-18634-135897420763_thumb.jpg

My beautiful bag with my current project of a baby blanket in it ... ready to go with me tonight to my sons baseball game!

post-18634-135897420765_thumb.jpg

:heart

:mug

if I'm not mistaken... this makes me bag lady #39

:c9

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is just the coolest story - from the perspective of the giver AND the receiver. WOW. I thought the bag was really pretty in the original pics - but it looks prettier still with these new pics to show it off. What a wonderful story - what great people. :)

Joy!-Joy!-Joy! :yay

Oh Tam! I am so excited for you!! Your post beams brightly with sheer elation :sun -you and MaryJo have just made my day! And so the blessing goes. on and on and on...

I'm so glad I tuned in today! = : D

Thank you all so much for your congrats!!!!

:hug

I cant tell you what an honor it is to be the newest Bag Lady!

MaryJo's work is just amazing! Pictures definately do not do justice to her work! The pocket alone is outstanding! She puts the bag together so neatly! Every stitch just flows together! I love everything about my bag! The design... the stitch work and the love that came with it. Mary Jo... once again I say to you................. Thank you so very much for blessing me! :hug:manyheart:hug

:c9 newest Bag Lady

Congratulations!

:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

We can all see what a great bag lady you already are!

And, thank you Mary Jo for all the entertainment. You make everyone's days a little brighter! People like you are the reason I say, I :manyheart crochetville!

Now, ......... we have to wait a WHOLE month for another one!

hurray!!! :clap:clap:clap Congratulations teakaycee! :hug

Mary Jo, you give us all such a laugh each month! First to see the bag and the colours you've chosen, then the wait when the bag heads off on its way... Like MissMaxx says, such entertainment! Better than a thriller on TV!

Congratulations! :clap

What a wonderful story to read, you brought tears to my eyes with your appreciation and excitement. MaryJo, what a blessing you are to others. Thank you both for brightening my day! :hug

I was out for a while this morning and of course the first thing I checked was to see if the bag had been delivered. What a great surprise, to see that it was and what a great story.

I had both tears and laughter on my face and I read it to Tampa Guy. It is lots of fun to make these bags and they go so fast. I try to put a little story to them and then wait in anticipation to see how it is received.

I love the way everyone waits with me and you all keep me laughing with your post.

Congrats to you Tam and may it give you pleasure and lots of room for your wips. :hug

Yes, that was bag #39.

Thank you ... Thank you... Thank you!

:c9

you are all so sweet to send your congratulation!

I am truely one happy lady! This was such a blessed surprise!

I cant wait to take it tonight to the ball game.

I'm pretty sure it was pat54 that had mentioned she may tuck hers under her pillow and sleep with it when she first got hers... I now understand that feeling!!! :manyheart

:c9 Newest Bag Lady

I was out for a while this morning and of course the first thing I checked was to see if the bag had been delivered. What a great surprise, to see that it was and what a great story.

I had both tears and laughter on my face and I read it to Tampa Guy. It is lots of fun to make these bags and they go so fast. I try to put a little story to them and then wait in anticipation to see how it is received.

I love the way everyone waits with me and you all keep me laughing with your post.

Congrats to you Tam and may it give you pleasure and lots of room for your wips. :hug

Yes, that was bag #39.

I'm not sure there is any real way to express how happily blessed I feel right now through a post on the net. :c9

MaryJo....... Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart! I have dreamed of being a Bag Lady... but got just as much joy at the time from watching others be blessed by your giving heart! Now being one... I find myself even more excited for the future Bag Ladies as we all wait to see each month... who's next!

I really do hope from every bit of me... that you know how absolutely grateful I am! How blessed I am to receive such a gift from you! And how honored I am to know you! :hug:manyheart:hug

God Bless you my dear friend!

:c9 Bag Lady #39

Archived