C’ville July 2009 Tote

Tampa Doll

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awwe!!! Congrats!!!! I love coming back to see who got their bag and their reaction. It's really wonderful to see all the joy it gives the reciever (and I'm sure the giver too ;))

I really :manyheart crochetville and I'm so glad I stumbled across this website. :)

:yay:cheer:clap Tam, it couldn't have happened to a nicer person!!! :clap:cheer:yay

It made me just smile to read your reaction when you realized what you had received. Mary Jo, the joy you bring to the recipient and those of us following your bags, brings so much joy!!! Thank you both!

Congrats to Tam and thank you for your wonderful posting- the excitement that Mary Jo generates and the happiness and love surrounding the bag each month is so special! The Ville is a very wonderful place and there are so many kind people residing here! I had tears and laughter after reading Tam's post- and I love the little stories behind the bags.....so Mary Jo----can't wait what it will be next month----Rocky Horror----red/black?? Oh, the excitement!

Congratulations Tam for being number 39. I enjoyed reading your account of when you received it. It has to be a very incredible feeling when you finally realize that you received one of Mary Jo's bags.

Congratulations Tam and welcome to the Bag Lady club. Yes I know exactly what you mean about taking it to the game with you - it's like you feel youve dreamt it (you want it sooooo much to be true) and you need to keep it near you just to reassure yourself it is TRUE! Hope you have as much pleasure and enjoyment of your bag as I have with mine. Mary Jo you are a true angel. I dont think you can fully comprehend the delight these special bags give to their owners - Thank you. Tam enjoy your bag!

I still feel so much joy when I look at my bags they have such a special meaning to me that can not be expressed on the net its just something we feel when we see that box coming to our door and ripping it open in disbelief that could it be real. Mary Jo is one super special lady I hope to one day be able to meet her in person so I can give her a great big hug she is our Crochetville Angel that is for sure.

Congrats Tam :cheer:clap:clap:cheer You made my day with your joy and excitement. Congratualation on being the next bag lady. :manyheart:hug

Thank you Mary Jo for sharing your talents with us this way. It's always so cool reading the stories behind the bags.

:mug:cat:yarn

CONGRATULATIONS, TAM!!!! Welcome to the Bag Lady Club!

You'd think that after you become a Bag Lady the excitement would die down a bit each month, but it doesn't! You're just as excited for each new Bag Lady as you were when your bag arrived! And even after you have received your bag, the anticipation of who will receive the next bag doesn't lessen even a little bit. You're still just as excited to see who gets the next bag as you were when you were waiting and hoping it would be you. That's the best part of being a Bag Lady - the excitement and anticipation for all those who are still waiting!

And it has all been made possible because of MaryJo! God Bless You, MaryJo, for bringing so much happiness to so many people!

I'm on the late freight - wanted to check in to see the new bag thinking I may be early and it's delivered already! :lol

Another great bag from MaryJo. :yay

Sending congrats to the newest "Bag Lady". :cheer

Shelley

I have to agree with you on your post. I go back and think of the day I opened the door and there was the box and your heart just starts beating and you jump for joy that you are in the Bag Lady Club. I got so excited reading the post and I cried too. Mary Jo is a blessing and she brings joy and excitement to us every time we see the new bag and watch it go on the journey to the new owner. This is my favorite post to look at every month along with the Monthly table that Mary Jo creates. Thank you Mary Jo for making our day happy

CONGRATULATIONS, TAM!!!! Welcome to the Bag Lady Club!

You'd think that after you become a Bag Lady the excitement would die down a bit each month, but it doesn't! You're just as excited for each new Bag Lady as you were when your bag arrived! And even after you have received your bag, the anticipation of who will receive the next bag doesn't lessen even a little bit. You're still just as excited to see who gets the next bag as you were when you were waiting and hoping it would be you. That's the best part of being a Bag Lady - the excitement and anticipation for all those who are still waiting!

And it has all been made possible because of MaryJo! God Bless You, MaryJo, for bringing so much happiness to so many people!

Congrats Tam be careful don't eat those whoppers in one go! Or did you get any with kids and a husband in the house!? :)

Thank you everyone... so very much for all your congrats!

:hug

you all are so sweet! its funny to be in a 'club' I feel such honor! Carrying around my new bag and being part of a select group of ladies that carry this same bag. Its an amazing feeling! Isnt it something ...... the way MaryJo makes us all feel from simple yarn .. hook .. her talent... and the love of her giving heart!:manyheart:c9

I love my new bag! I got several compliments on it at the ball game. Hopefully a few new memebers will show up!

I'm still so darn excited ...

btw........ I counted out the whoppers equally around the five of us. There was enough for each to have 12 with 2 extra. The boys said for me to have them since it was my present. They thought it was so cool that I shared my candy.... hehehee

we sat on the couch enjoying the whoppers while I calmed down a bit and was able to explain what a 'Bag Lady" was and what it meant to me.

:heart

:mug

:c9 Bag Lady #39

Oh Tam, Congratulations!! It must be so wonderful to be a member of the bag lady club!

Mary Jo, you really are such an angel, you bring blessings not only to the recipient, but to others as we follow your story of the bag and wait in anticipation to see who the lucky lady is. Thank you so much for your giving heart!

Tam, Congrats on being the latest bag lady!! It's so wonderful how your excitement spills over onto all of us and we are almost as blessed by MaryJo's love and talent as you have been!! :bheart

Thank you everyone... so very much for all your congrats!

:hug

:c9 Bag Lady #39

Tammy, I WAS going to say I'm SO jealous, but I'm so happy for you. You totally deserve this yummy bag! Congrats girl! :hug

Archived