C’ville July 2009 Tote

Tampa Doll

Anyone in the mood for malty balls/Whoppers?

Next stop on our movie candy is on the Chocolate side.

Growing up we called them malty balls now they are called whoppers.

We have a chocolate bag with malt colored sides, malt and white colored handles and of course the malt colored pocket with chocolate writing.

We made a malt colored flower with of course the green leaves.

I have just made myself hungry for some chocolate.

The C’ville Tote for July 2009 is Malty Balls/Whoppers

post-105-135897419041_thumb.jpg Gif

The bag is made with Peaches and Cream (Chocolate and Beige for sides) and the handles are made with Sugar and Cream( Natural Ombre) and finally the pocket is made with America's Best (White and Tan) Finally the writing is Aunt Lydia's (Chocolate)

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow... I'm one of the first posters?? I was just wondering if you had posted the newest bag and came here to check.

I love the color combo and now you have me hungry for some Whoppers.. lol. I may need to run out and get some. :yes

OMG wern't we just talking about the june bag? and begging you to post the july bag - and here we are so close to july.

we are still spring like here - very cloudy and rainy - YUCK

Beautiful!! (as always)

I love Whoppers.. I wanna see a Milk Duds lol Yummy Or Dots love them too..

Wow now I need a snack!!

That bag is just beautiful! Of course, now I want whoppers..........lol! It's a good thing crochet keeps my hands to busy to munch on snacks.....

I don't know what Malty Balls are, but they sound a bit naughty to me! :lol

The bag is, on the other hand, very chocolatey: ... delicious... gorgeous... heavenly...

Malty Balls are now called whoppers and this is what they consist of

chocolate-coated malted milk balls. The candy is a small, round ball about 3/4 of an inch in diameter

They can just melt in your mouth.

Thank you all for liking the bag. It is a lot of fun going with candy. I have some fun choice in mind.

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! See me waving my hands wildly!!!!!!! MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! I :manyheart whoppers!!!! And I absolutely love the colors of this tote, it's totally MEEEEEEE!!!

:rofl seriously, it is a gorgeous tote and my favorite so far. Whoever the recipient of this one will be one very lucky person, as are all that have them already. Good luck everyone!

I LOVE IT!!! and I love Whoppers, I'm going to have to get some next time I'm at the store now LOL. Excellent job as usual

Mmmmm chocolate, love the bag, now i have to run to the store and get me some whoppers, maybe a chocolate bag would keep my sugar down better lol. Mary Jo you do the most beautiful bags.

Archived