C’ville July 2009 Tote

Tampa Doll

Droooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool.....

(me doing a Homer Simpson impersonation in front of the computer :lol )

sound effects and all????

I love the candy theme you are doing lately. each bag just looks better and better.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The bag is lovely one of the best ones yet!!! (Other than the beautifule blue one a few months ago!) You can keep the malt balls though - not a chocolate fan!!

Great tote! lol I love all of your totes, but this one is the sweetest! lol *trying not to raid the cupboard* Thank you for sharing your July creation!

Absolutely lovely, Tampa Doll. You've never made one in such a dark color before. I love it! It really changes the tote pattern from something sunny and cheerful and beautiful to something elegant. Just love it.

And it won't show dirt!!! (Okay, just a joke for Mary Jo, since she knows I roll around in dirt a lot for work.) :lol

Patty

Oh my gosh. Cho coo late. Whooooooo!!!! I love chocolate and malted balls. This one is absolutely gorgeous. But then I've said that about all of the bags. Someone is going to be very very lucky. Good job.:manyheart

Beautiful bag!! :cheer:cheer Love the colors and I love Whoppers!! :D They are my favorite candy--ate them as a kid and still love 'em!!! (Maybe that's why I need to lose a few pounds???;) I'm sure whoever gets this bag will love it. :hook

It is beautiful MaryJo! Came home from work, signed onto the ville and saw that you posted the July Bag- it is awesome--love the colors---and now, I , too, have to go get some whoppers-

Can't believe that we are almost in July already!!! Whoever gets this tote is one lucky lady!

Love the Chocolate theme this month. One lucky person is going to be thinking of Chocolate everytime they look at the bag. And that isn't a bad thing. Another beautiful bag.

Now we get to wait and see who the lucky new bag lady will be........

Archived