Tampa Doll

C’ville July 2009 Tote

Droooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool.....

(me doing a Homer Simpson impersonation in front of the computer :lol )

sound effects and all????

I love the candy theme you are doing lately. each bag just looks better and better.

The bag is lovely one of the best ones yet!!! (Other than the beautifule blue one a few months ago!) You can keep the malt balls though - not a chocolate fan!!

:clap Another great bag!

I'm sure that the pictures don't do your bags justice!

I'm not a fan of whoppers but I am a fan of the bag!

Once again great colors! You must do the bags in your sleep!

This is my favorite bag thus far. It definitely reminds me of my favorite candy in the whole world. Very inventive combo.

Let me guess you will probably include a box of Whoppers with the bag. If you do and if you sent it to me I would be generous and give the candy to my husband!

My husband needs to be fattened up the whoppers would be great for him to make him gain weight and make me happy by getting the bag!

Great tote! lol I love all of your totes, but this one is the sweetest! lol *trying not to raid the cupboard* Thank you for sharing your July creation!

wow that is one cool bag you are making hungry for some chocolate

Mary Jo, That's AWESOME! I love it!:clap:manyheart:clap

Absolutely lovely, Tampa Doll. You've never made one in such a dark color before. I love it! It really changes the tote pattern from something sunny and cheerful and beautiful to something elegant. Just love it.

And it won't show dirt!!! (Okay, just a joke for Mary Jo, since she knows I roll around in dirt a lot for work.) :lol

Patty

Oh my gosh. Cho coo late. Whooooooo!!!! I love chocolate and malted balls. This one is absolutely gorgeous. But then I've said that about all of the bags. Someone is going to be very very lucky. Good job.:manyheart

I was just thinking yesterday that we'd be getting a glimpse sometime soon! Whoppers have always been one of my favorite candies! This "Whopper" is great!

Beautiful bag!! :cheer:cheer Love the colors and I love Whoppers!! :D They are my favorite candy--ate them as a kid and still love 'em!!! (Maybe that's why I need to lose a few pounds???;) I'm sure whoever gets this bag will love it. :hook

OH that is beautiful coloring!! Just got to look great in person!! WOW someone is going to be very lucky!!

:cheerWow!!! Again another winner!!! :clapOne of these days I'm gonna be the lucky:c9 winner of one of your creations:hook. Just awsome.:manyheart

It is beautiful MaryJo! Came home from work, signed onto the ville and saw that you posted the July Bag- it is awesome--love the colors---and now, I , too, have to go get some whoppers-

Can't believe that we are almost in July already!!! Whoever gets this tote is one lucky lady!

Another great bag. I love Whoppers too. I always look forward to seeing the next bag. Mary Jo I always enjoy seeing your work.

This bag is one of the best! Love the chocolate.

I love whoppers but not as much as "good & plenty:lol. Another beautiful bag and I have to agree it really is "elegant".

Love the Chocolate theme this month. One lucky person is going to be thinking of Chocolate everytime they look at the bag. And that isn't a bad thing. Another beautiful bag.

Now we get to wait and see who the lucky new bag lady will be........