2009 Stashbusting CAL

basjordan

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last night I think I sprained my thumb...while crocheting:think? At least the joint where it joins the hand is really sore and somewhat swollen. There's no history of arthritis in my family, so I am hoping that it will go away on its own. Sure have abused that hand this spring/summer using it to stop two rather violent falls. Might have to request an X-ray or scan next time I'm at the doctor. Meanwhile, ibuprofen works pretty well.

2009 Stashbusting CAL: WTD: 0 / YTD: +5

-Marzee

2009 Stashbusting CAL: WTD: 0/YTD: +5

Dishcloth Tuesdays ~ 2009 CAL

Lapgans for cancer patients

feel better soon!:hug

I'm pretty sure that my total for the week won't change between now and the end of the week, so I'm going ahead and posting it now.

Having finished two balls last night :cheer, currently I'm at:

WTD: +2 / YTD: -9

I've been working on My DIL's cardigan for Christmas and used 3 skeins so far. That makes a +6 for me. I just signed up for the scarf swap so I see a trip to the LYS for some really neat yarn in the future. :)

Slowly but surely my yearly score is creeping up there. lol

WTD +4/YTD +10

Next week won't look so good. My friend found some yarn at a yard sale and bought it for me. Just have to pick it up from her.

Here it is! It was a bear to make, but I like the way it turned out. Not sure how to upload pics, but will give it a shot

Lovely! Is it some kind of giant granny square :think? Where can I get the pattern :think?

I haven't been here since the 10th (16 days :eek)!! I didn't post last week, so I'll add it to this week. I've been busy. I used 3 balls making spiders (+3). I found a ghost I made last year and tried to copy it (bad idea). I decided to make my own pattern, it's really cute. I used a ball and 1/2 a skein on ghosts (+2). I eventually found the pattern, so I compared them. If there's enough differences, can I call it a "new pattern" :think? I found some orange yarn, used 1 small ball (+1) making pumpkin pins.

WTD: + 6 YTD: +132

Ellie 13

I found a nice little sweater pattern for babies and I started the second one tonight.

I used up a skein of yarn so I am now scoring.

wtd=+4 ytd=-8

Good luck to everyone.

:manyheart

I have a 0 wtd this week.

I need to get going so i can finish the blanket for my friend who is expecting a baby girl in November. And btw we are expecting another baby boy. He's due in February. i'm excited about raising boys. they can be a handful though. :devil

Laura

I have been crocheting alot this week! I bought four skeins, but managed to end up with a positive score:

+2 WTD

And that means:

+21 YTD

Good luck to whoever is doing the list.. I think it's more fun when shooting the moon actually means somethine... And I must say: Basjordan, you have done your job very well! Wnjoy playing the game without any stress. :)

Archived