2009 Stashbusting CAL

basjordan

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's my attempt to be scorekeeper this week. Thank you to BasJordan for all her hard work.

Remember, if you are the "Shoot the Moon" Winner, you will do the scorekeeping next week.

Gold +75 jessicagil

Silver +45 LegalWoman17

Bronze +24 Miss Scarlet

+12 patterncollector

+11 lhasaapsolady

+9 Dragonpuck

+8 CLLinda

+6 hseger

+5 Marzee

+4 Aphelia

+2 Jain

+2 Walker 1021

+2 BigPinkPolkaDot

+2 dilyca2006

+2 WendySue

+2 Clocke

+2 PinkKnott

+0 fc1123

+0 ArielManx

+0 Crafty Witch

-24 NeedleArts

-32 Appy Lover *Shoot the Moon*!

Wow! What a terrific week. So many people did a great job using what they have.

Don't forget, Appy Lover, that it's your turn to do this posting next week. Good luck.

I hope I didn't forget anyone!

:manyheart

Well, I was unable to post my score, but it was only a +3, so don't worry about adding it to the week's list, CLLinda. However, I scored some yarn at a yard sale yesterday, that I am still trying to untangle and wash and count. Some of it is going to my mom, but I think, in total, there are about 60 skeins and balls, so I think I see me as the Shoot the Moon winner this week. Unless I can get them boxed up and to Mom right away!:) ANd I was going to be so good this year and really stashbust.

Patty

Great job with the score keeping CLLinda! Congrats to the medalists. I used up a skein today on a star shaped Dallas Cowboys throw I'm making for my uncle. Everyone cross your fingers that I get it done in time! If not I can always give it to him for Christmas I suppose. +2

I rolled a skein into a ball and then used up another ball on this scrapghan, so I'm already at a +2 so far. Pretty good for a Sunday.

:manyheart

I know I'm a day late and a dollar short in posting, but we were busy all weekend...

Unfortunately, I had to get another skein to finish my Veteran's scarf, so my totals this week are:

Stashbuster Total: WTD -2 YTD +96

:blush

Archived