2009 Stashbusting CAL

basjordan

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rolled another skein into a ball and used up the ball I made yesterday. +2 I'm almost done with my throw, only about two and a half more rows. And my deadline got pushed from tomorrow to Friday so I'll have plenty of time to finish it! Yay!

:cheerwell, my order from Hershners (sp) came yesterday.:lol

:( there were only 9 skeins of yarn!!

So, I have adjusted. I am sure that I could have bought the pattern and just made it with stash, but, I got the kit!!!!!!LOL

Hey Ya'll,

I finished up another skein last night, yeah!

Just a note---if you are posting this week, please remember to be good to me, this will be my first time tallying the scores! So if you could put your YTD & WTD scores in larger colored font, that'd be great!!

Here's to not winning the shoot the moon award 2 weeks in a row!!

Kelly

...although that RHSS of black is starting to flatten out. I have been using it working on a giant granny square for the lapgans for cancer patients.

Last night I think I sprained my thumb...while crocheting:think? At least the joint where it joins the hand is really sore and somewhat swollen. There's no history of arthritis in my family, so I am hoping that it will go away on its own. Sure have abused that hand this spring/summer using it to stop two rather violent falls. Might have to request an X-ray or scan next time I'm at the doctor. Meanwhile, ibuprofen works pretty well.

2009 Stashbusting CAL: WTD: 0 / YTD: +5

-Marzee

2009 Stashbusting CAL: WTD: 0/YTD: +5

Dishcloth Tuesdays ~ 2009 CAL

Lapgans for cancer patients

Not in the mood for crochet this week. I hope to get a point or two at my crochet group tomorrow.

:manyheart

Well I have the same thing happening to my this week today I didn't do any crochet just read a book. Last night I did a little before bed for an hour but really haven't felt the mood just sit and crochet for hours. I guess I need a lot more inspiration.

Archived