2009 Stashbusting CAL

basjordan

haven't got too much crocheting done have took a break from it plus wrist is starting to act up didn't crochet all yesterday chopped veggies for stir fry and wrist hasn't stopped hurting since then.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2009 Stashbusting CAL: WTD: +3 / YTD: +8

I finished up the skein of black RHSS working on the lapghan. (+2) I finished the last round and made a couple of circles of hope with the remainder. (What do you guys do with the bits left over that are too short for anything?) I did the border, starting on a black Caron Pounder. I'ts finished!:yay

I sat on the couch dejected at having nothing to do when I spied a small ball of a pinkish color peeking from under a stack of books. I grabbed it and made five yo-yos (+1).

That was last weekend. It's been cold. I haven't turned on the heat yet (I stubbornly see how long I can go in the fall). My fingers have been too cold to crochet so I haven't done anything further. This weekend is supposed to be nice, so I'll do yard work which will surely warm me up. ;) It's past time to do another dish cloth....

-Marzee

2009 Stashbusting CAL: WTD: +3/YTD: +8

Dishcloth Tuesdays ~ 2009 CAL

Lapgans for cancer patients

finished up another skein on my cardi shawl. One that I had gotten half way through before I turned the cardi around to work the other direction. Had not counted it so I get to count the +2 from it tonight!!! Need to bust through a couple more cause I have a yarn order coming (again!!LOL)

Dilyca, I hope my posting early doesn't get lost. I used up several of the skeins I got in the yard sale a few weeks ago, but because they didn't have wrappers, I'm just going to consider each worth 1 point. I'm just so delighted to be posting in the positive!

wtd ending 10/10/09 +5

Patty

Did I not get my score in on time (page:477 #4768) :think? I'm sorry I haven't been here in a while (Sept. 29 :eek). I had to work a lot and I was :sick so I didn't go the library to go on line. I did a lot of :crocheting this week. Used up 4 balls making pumpkin pins and ghosts (+4). I'll make my score extra big this week. WTD: + 4 YTD: + + 143

Ellie 13

Patty. I plan on going back a bit to find the scores!!! If I miss you just let me know and I will adjust things and make sure you are there!!!!!!!

Dilyca, I hope my posting early doesn't get lost. I used up several of the skeins I got in the yard sale a few weeks ago, but because they didn't have wrappers, I'm just going to consider each worth 1 point. I'm just so delighted to be posting in the positive!

wtd ending 10/10/09 +5

Patty

Well, I was able to get some :crocheting done this week, while waitin at the hospital for my grandson to be born. Finished up 2 shawls +5, gloves +1, and slippers +1. So, that makes my total for the week +7 :clap. Just started another project but dont think I will get it done today.

wtd +7

I did use up a ball of yarn, so another point towards positive. I will work hard tonight and see how much I can get done.

:manyheart

Well, I was able to get some :crocheting done this week, while waitin at the hospital for my grandson to be born. Finished up 2 shawls +5, gloves +1, and slippers +1. So, that makes my total for the week +7 :clap. Just started another project but dont think I will get it done today.

wtd +7

Congrats on the grandson! How is everybody?

Well I had a sloooooowww week. I was working a lot and my shoulder was killing me. Then I got a new computer, that night was a total loss crochet wise.

Today during my craft show I finished off one skein on a hat so I have a big +2 for the week. Yahoo...at least its in the positives. I am sure I will blow my score again in a couple weeks, but for now I am below -100 YTD, which is excellent.

WTD +2 YTD -99

I know I am here now, but, want everyone to remember that I will not be posting scores till Monday morning!!!!!! way to much going on this weekend for me to be able to give you guys the time you deserve and make sure I get it right!!!!

Archived