2009 Stashbusting CAL

basjordan

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PUH!

I bought some yarn today, and have been crocheting almost all night.. :D Managed to use two skeins... :D But, I'm in the negative this week:

WTD: -5

YTD: +31

Hey you all!

Isn't anyone summing things up this week? :) I haven't seen anyone with a lower score than me, I had a -5, so I think I'm doing the list next week. :)

Yes. I am, but with church this morning and other time constrants it will not be posted till tonight.

Hey you all!

Isn't anyone summing things up this week? :) I haven't seen anyone with a lower score than me, I had a -5, so I think I'm doing the list next week. :)

I'm working on 3 afghans and starting another, finished up a Lapghan and several hats.

I would love to finish up all the yarn I have on hand before the end of the year, but there isn't enough time. LOL, maybe I'll just use up all the scraps first....or give some away.

Oh NO worries. I might have time to get it done now!!!!LOL Last week I could not get to it till Monday morning!!!!! Weekends around here (like for a lot of folks) can be pretty hectic. At least there was not a soccer game between church services today for us!!!!LOL

Oh, sorry... Didin't mean that you had to hurry. ;) Take your time, I'll get to my crocheting again. :)

That was my goal. To get what I have used up or make a good dent. Has not happened. Crocheting a lot, but, the stash is just kinda sitting there laughing at me!~LOL

I'm working on 3 afghans and starting another, finished up a Lapghan and several hats.

I would love to finish up all the yarn I have on hand before the end of the year, but there isn't enough time. LOL, maybe I'll just use up all the scraps first....or give some away.

sorry, again, about the late in the day post!!!!

I will once again try to do my best, if I missed anyone please let me know.

I don't have the Shoot the Moon award this week!!!!:lol

Miss_Scarlet +46 Gold

Walker1021 +14 Silver

Pineknott +11 Bronze

Mandii +7

WendySue +6

dilyca2006 +6

Legal_Woman17 +6

Appy lover +4

Ellie_13 +2

Desert Crocheter +2

PatternCollector +2

BigPinkPolkaDog +1

dragonpuck 0

Crafty Witch 0

hseger 0

CLlinda -1

fc1123 -2

jessicagil -2

Marzee -4

Braxxi -4

Aphelia -5 Shoot the moon!!!!

Since Aphelia did get the shoot the moon it will be your turn next week!!!!:hug

I used a ball (+1) :clap. and will finish a skein soon. The baby afghan I bought at a rummage sale ($3) is looking much better. I'll get started on wreath pins and Christmas stockings as soon as I find my red and green :yarn.

WTD: + 1 YTD: + 146

Ellie 13

P.S. I think you messed up my name. Looks like you moved your fingers over one letter on the l's and the i. Ekkue should be Ellie (forgive you :manyheart).

sorry, again, about the late in the day post!!!!

I will once again try to do my best, if I missed anyone please let me know.

I don't have the Shoot the Moon award this week!!!!:lol

Miss_Scarlet +46 Gold

Walker1021 +14 Silver

Pineknott +11 Bronze

Mandii +7

dilyca2006 +6

Legal_Woman17 +6

Appy lover +4

Ekkue_13 +2

Desert Crocheter +2

PatternCollector +2

BigPinkPolkaDog +1

dragonpuck 0

Crafty Witch 0

hseger 0

CLlinda -1

fc1123 -2

jessicagil -2

Marzee -4

Braxxi -4

Aphelia -5 Shoot the moon!!!!

Since Aphelia did get the shoot the moon it will be your turn next week!!!!:hug

My very first shoot the moon... and at a -5! Doesn't everyone participate anymore, because the "looser" have to make the list, or..?? Can't remember seeing anyone shooting the moon with such a low score before. Or is it because this game has been for a long time, and people get tired of it? I'm NOT tired of this, I think the whole game is so much fun, AND it works. It's not so easy to buy yarn anymore. ;) Im addicted to stashbusting. ;)

I have been noticing the same thing. This is my first year to play, but, I have noticed that the last few weeks there have been very few gals posting their scores. I wonder if they are afraid of getting the shoot the moon and having to keep score. It is not difficult folks!!!!!!!!!!

My very first shoot the moon... and at a -5! Doesn't everyone participate anymore, because the "looser" have to make the list, or..?? Can't remember seeing anyone shooting the moon with such a low score before. Or is it because this game has been for a long time, and people get tired of it? I'm NOT tired of this, I think the whole game is so much fun, AND it works. It's not so easy to buy yarn anymore. ;) Im addicted to stashbusting. ;)

I am definately not tired of this either. It helps keep my yarn spending under control - most of the time. :lol Since I have yarn coming in the mail this week, I bet I'll get the shoot the moon award. :( But that is o.k. It will be well worth it. The yarn is for charity blankies for little ones getting cancer treatments. :manyheart

Sorry I haven't been around the last few weeks. The new little one is keeping me very busy. Unlike my daughter, who was a PERFECT baby - never cried unless there was a problem, slept good, etc. - my son is a real handful. :lol I haven't had much time to crochet or be online. Hmmm...speaking of the fusser-butt. Gotta go.

Sorry I haven't been around the last few weeks. The new little one is keeping me very busy. Unlike my daughter, who was a PERFECT baby - never cried unless there was a problem, slept good, etc. - my son is a real handful. :lol I haven't had much time to crochet or be online. Hmmm...speaking of the fusser-butt. Gotta go.

Love the new avatar. He's GORGEOUS!!! And so are you! Get some rest!

Archived