2009 Stashbusting CAL

basjordan

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not much time. Lunch is over at 2:05. I have started the 36x36" lapghan for a cancer patient, a big granny square. So I have managed to bust 3 balls for +3. (Two blacks and a red,white & blue multi.)

So, for this week I am finally out of the minuses:cheer! It can only be uphill from now on, right? I'm officially too poor to buy anything. However, if free yarn comes my way, I won't say no.;)

2009 Stashbusting CAL: WTD: +3 / YTD: 0

-Marzee

2009 Stashbusting CAL: WTD: +3/YTD: 0

Dishcloth Tuesdays ~ 2009 CAL

Lapgans for cancer patients

I got out all the black yarn I could find, and started making spiders. I used a ball so far (+1) :clap. I have a lot of white yarn, but I can't find my ghost pattern. Does anyone have the "Boo Ghosts" from the Talking Crochet news letter (Aug or Sept. 2008) :think ?. I'm going to Michaels on Sat. for stuffing and eyes, maybe I'll find something there. I'll try to get back here before Sat.

WTD: + 6 YTD: +127

Ellie 13

I'm going to be busy all weekend, so I'm putting in my totals now...

I've been working feverishly on my WWII Knit Your Bit Scarf, so I used up a skein and reduced another to a small ball, so:

Stashbuster Total: WTD +3 YTD +98

:c9

I have done a lot of crocheting this week! I actually had a +9, but then I went to a yarnstore.... And bought three skeins. ;) That brings me to:

+3 WTD

+15 YTD

At our knitting/crochet group, someone donated a whole bunch of orphaned yarn. I just had to bring the little guys home with me. They looked so lost.

So now my score is at a

-62 wtd!

My husband said no more buying yarn, but he never said anything about FREE yarn.

:manyheart

I'll post now since I'm not sure I'll get back on later. :hook That's going to be the best I can do for a while since that friend of mine wants me to come and take some of her Aunt's yarn. I'm going to need to buy some black and such too. My stashbusting is going too well. :lol

WTD +17, YTD +42

At our knitting/crochet group, someone donated a whole bunch of orphaned yarn. I just had to bring the little guys home with me. They looked so lost.

So now my score is at a

-62 wtd!

My husband said no more buying yarn, but he never said anything about FREE yarn.

:manyheart

That's the best kind of yarn FREE! :D

I all ready know I will be in the negative this coming week. My leader from the Weight Watchers meeting gave me $4 to buy 2 skeins of yarn with so I can crochet the Weight Watchers mascot Hungry. I will be buying the yarn on Monday. The worst part is I am going to check my Dollar Tree that sales Lion Brand Fun Fur and see if they have orange. If so that will be 4 skeins instead of 2.

Archived