2009 Stashbusting CAL

basjordan

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I rolled a skein into a ball for another little +1. I'm going to post my score tonight in case I forget to tomorrow. I probably won't get anymore used up anyway and don't have plans to buy any tomorrow :heehee

WTD +3

Well, I wound 3 skeins into balls, +3, but, I had to buy a skein of black, :(:(, -2 to finish up my Scrumptious Scraps. So, I am +1 for the week so far, but I'll hold off posting that as the total as I'm sure I'll have more done (hopefully) :hookby tonight.

Hi everybody! A little hard to crochet in the heat, isn't it? Oh well, Autumn will be here soon enough and it will be time for cups of hot tea and totes full of yarn!

I'm almost finished with my prayerghan. It's taking me so long! I was able to finish another skein as I approach the home stretch. Hooray!

For week ending Aug. 8, 2009:

WTD: +2 / YTD: -37

I will post later today as I have real hopes of finishing off at least two more skeins today.

Now, I just need to remember to come back and do that there thingy

:rofl

I too, had a rough week. Bought yarn on Sunday and because of the County Fair, really didn't have time to crochet any yarn up.

So here's my little score.

WTD=-6 YTD=+24

:manyheart

for the hundredth time I am starting over with my score. I am updating my score at 4:45pm EST. I forgot I had used a skein of gray yarn. I was just thinking of the gold skein of yarn I used up I had forgotten about the gray skein until just now. :blush

WTD +4 / YTD +4

Okay I sent Selanda 8 skeins of yarn for our kit swap, donated 20 skeins of yarn to our church for the ladies to make afghan's for the orphans in Greece, and then I had a 3 skeins I used up in finishing a couple baby gifts. so my totals for this week are:

WTD +62 YTD +64

Hiya ladies,

I am embarrased:blush to say this, but I forgot I joined the stashbustin cal :eek. I have been so caught up in the swaps and work :(. Not sure :think where I stand on it now. Lets see, I bought 5 skeins for Elle in the kit swap and sent an additional 6, so that was -37 and now up to -26, but I just bought a bunch of cotton at Michaels so that takes me to :think, -31 and then i just bought a bunch at a yard sale so that takes me to <got 25 full skeins = 50 and then 6 partial = 56> so that takes me to -82:devil. Oh wow,:eek um I need to get :crocheting.

So year to date I am -82 :blush

:woo I finished my afghan :woo ! The border only used about 3/4 of a skein, so I rolled the rest down (+1). I made 2 more of Krystal's Daisy Squares, used 3 balls (+3) :clap. It's been a really good week for me :). I'm in the double digets :cheer !

WTD: + 12 YTD: + 107

Ellie 13

This is much better. Did major doll crochet this week and starting my Sunflower lapghan helped as well. Got to a big plus 10 :woo

This week + 10

This year -52

I am hoping to buy a new (gaming) computer in the fall when Win7 comes out. That is going to put me on a major budget requirement but I need more computing power. We will just hope really hard that I can remember my new computer when I am in Walmart.

:yarn

Or

:ccompute

Or

I may as well post now as I don't know if I will get back on this evening. I have company coming over so I'll be busy with that. I probably won't get much done this afternoon as I need to clean up around here a bit. :blush

WTD +1, YTD +14(8/8/09)

No gain this week, but no loss either! I have GOT to get to work on some gifts, so maybe next week I'll start making some headway. Of course, I've been saying that for several weeks now...

WTD 0/YTD -22

This is much better. Did major doll crochet this week and starting my Sunflower lapghan helped as well. Got to a big plus 10 :woo

This week + 10

This year -52

I am hoping to buy a new (gaming) computer in the fall when Win7 comes out. That is going to put me on a major budget requirement but I need more computing power. We will just hope really hard that I can remember my new computer when I am in Walmart.

Or

Or

:rofl

Researched my old posts and figured out my YTD as of last week: 79

Gifted 43 skeins (inherited stash of my mom's) to group teaching at woman's correctional center to make Project Linus Blankets: 86

Used from own stash: 7 on NICU blankets

WTD: 93 YTD: 172

(Thanks mom, I know you are smiling with the donation and wishing you were one of those helping to teach. You may be gone but I love carrying on your gift and sharing as you did; you were my teacher, my example, my hero, my friend. I miss you.)

I got scrap happy this week and went through...133 balls of yarn! :eek Of course, I did have to buy 3 skeins though too. :lol

WTD +129

YTD +297

Archived