2009 Stashbusting CAL

basjordan

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I got scrap happy this week and went through...133 balls of yarn! :eek Of course, I did have to buy 3 skeins though too. :lol

WTD +129

YTD +297

That's a lot of balls! :yesWhatever did you make?? Inquiring minds want to know.:P

That's a lot of balls! :yesWhatever did you make?? Inquiring minds want to know.:P

I'm working on a scrap-ghan made out of hexagons. :lol

+129 Braxxi GOLD MEDAL!!!

+93 Needle Arts SILVER MEDAL!!!

+62 Ladykats BRONZE MEDAL!!!

+21 dragonpuck

+20 lhapsaapsolady

+16 Tia

+13 jessicagil

+12 Ellie 13

+10 darski

+6 pineknott

+4 Jempast

+4 jura2908

+4 karishema

+4 Krystal16

+3 appylover

+3 hseger

+2 BigPinkPolkaDot

+2 DesertCrocheter

+2 Jain

+2 Legalwoman17

+1 LeslieG

+1 Wendy Sue

0 ArielManx

0 fc1123

0 Marzee

-2 basjordan

-6 CLLinda

-6 PBLKNP

-8 dilyca2006

-8 walker 1021

-25 clocke

-30 zanthia6

-82 christinaparrish SHOOT THE MOON!!!

Congratulations on the people who medaled well today I rolled a skein into a ball so +1 starting the week off pretty good yeah me

I used up two skeins of yarn for a hat today. Starting out the week on a +4. We just all have to try to keep positive.

:manyheart

Boy, I'm crocheting a lot but it seems not get me anywhere. :rolleyesI have used up two balls so +2 for me. I'm still in the + numbers so that's better than adding more yarn to the stash.

I think I'll start one of the Lumberjack Flannelghans to do some major stash busting. I have a lot of a dark green and tan so that should use a bunch up. I'm winding a lot of small pieces into magic balls :yarnso maybe I'll work them with black into granny squares, border them in black and use up a bunch that way.

First I have to finish up the 3 ghans I have going. They are getting there and hopefully :hook, I can get two of them done by the end of the month. I should get a lot done at the end of the month. DH and I have a business trip to Bismark, ND. We are driving so I get a ton done. I finished two Seraphina shawls and 1 and a half afghans on the last trip.

Well,

Yeah....I medaled again... Too cool, one day I will make Gold!

I haven't crocheted anything this weekend. I know that I will be getting my yarn in this week. And it is very Hot here today, and tomorrow is suppose to be more of the same but with rain. DH and I went down to Atlantic City yesterday, and I think I caught something as I feel under the weather today.... but it could be the heat :bang.

Dh got his PET scan back and his tumor has shrunk 27%... the Doctor was very happy with the news, so I guess it is good. Newbies that we are to this, we were hoping for a bigger improvement.

Probably won't get much crocheting done this week. Have to take DD to college tomorrow. It's pretty exciting.

Well,

Yeah....I medaled again... Too cool, one day I will make Gold!

I haven't crocheted anything this weekend. I know that I will be getting my yarn in this week. And it is very Hot here today, and tomorrow is suppose to be more of the same but with rain. DH and I went down to Atlantic City yesterday, and I think I caught something as I feel under the weather today.... but it could be the heat :bang.

Dh got his PET scan back and his tumor has shrunk 27%... the Doctor was very happy with the news, so I guess it is good. Newbies that we are to this, we were hoping for a bigger improvement.

I think 27% is amazing. I am still praying :hug

I was going to get some used up before I bought anymore. Then I ended up away from home, agreeing to an impomptu weekend road trip. Who can road trip without yarn? So off to Joanne I went, 4 skeins & 3 new hooks later we were on the road. I had been wanting to try the Lionbrand Fisherman's wool in that pretty brown color. So far I've made 1/2 a hat, love the wool. I'm also going to use some for a felted purse or 2. I also started a red scarf in the Sensations Rainbow Boucle red which was promptly claimed by the driver for the road trip, and then last night I started on some leg warmers in Sensations Rainbow Classic Neutral. Bless coupons and buy one get one sales.

Archived