2008 Stashbusting CAL Game (winners posted #1835)

laughlovehook

What timezone are you in?  

429 members have voted

1. 1. What timezone are you in?

• Outside of the US
    • Eastern GMT -5
    • Central GMT -6
    • Mountain GMT -7
    • Pacific GMT -8
    • Alaska or Hawaii GMT -9 GMT -10

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh Krystal I love it

Im on step 3. I know I am.

Unfortunately I really really need to get some yarn this afternoon ro finish up a bearghan.

I also know I need more yarn for the last babyghan I need to make for this school year, so I hope I dont succumb to my addiction, and buy everything that looks pretty.

Im up +2 because I used up 2 small balls on a RR and some granny daughters.

Wish me luck

Ugh!

Maybe I'm on my way to shoot the moon this week :P

I'm -56 for the week after buying yarn for 2 baby afghans, some yarn to finish another ghan and some cotton yarn I could pass up because I'm running low on the pretty colors. It was on sale at Michaels!

Finished a skein last night, and rolled balls out of 2 skeins that I worked with. Yeah Me..Unfortuneately now I have to go back to the dollar store to finish the baby blanket I started last week. I thought I might have just enough yarn, but no such luck. For referance a round ripple in lion brand blouce takes more than 6 skeins to get to 40 inches around, but it workes up faster than I could have imagined.

Not only that, but all these little projects I have been working on are piling up again. I have a big stack of stuff needing finish work again. Is there a CAL for working in ends?

I haven't been using up any full skeins of yarn. :( But I have been using up all those little balls that have a circumference of 3" or less on a scrap ghan.

YAY I finally finished up 2 balls on my scrapgan:clap:clap Its about time for me. +2 but still in the hole. Im sure I'll at least get out of the negatives for the week. :yes

My husband is an enabler. I was in the store and was looking adoring at some mill ends that were in a beautiful color, made from yarn oh so soft.....

He bought me three bags worth!

I will count up the balls later...but...oh the points!

Finally got a bunch of skeins down to balls :hook Took forever to get there! That give me +6. I'll be trying to get rid of the balls this evening and will update my score tomorrow night (I'll be out of town on the weekend and won't have computer access)

YAY I finally finished up 2 balls on my scrapgan:clap:clap Its about time for me. +2 but still in the hole. Im sure I'll at least get out of the negatives for the week. :yes

I went to my stashbusting log to make sure I keep my numbers straight (yes as low as they are LOL) and realized I never zeroed out my weekly score - DUH Im +2 so far :whew still -44 YTD. I must be taking too much cold medicine :sick but my cold has kept me from any yarn shopping:rofl

Archived