2008 Stashbusting CAL Game (winners posted #1835)

laughlovehook

What timezone are you in?  

429 members have voted

1. 1. What timezone are you in?

• Outside of the US
    • Eastern GMT -5
    • Central GMT -6
    • Mountain GMT -7
    • Pacific GMT -8
    • Alaska or Hawaii GMT -9 GMT -10

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I kow Im not shooting the moon, but I certainly gave it a try this week.

Yesterday, I bought 17 skeins for the 6-12-24 CAL.

Tomorrow I plan to spend most of the day finishing up the projects and maybe move back into the positive.

WTD -37 YTD -26

Laura, I can so relate to getting the days mixed up. I posted last night that I missed reporting two weeks in a row and it was only Friday night. Should have posted my combined totals anyway as I didn't get anymore crocheting done and won't be able to today either. I will be unavailable next week but hopefully can find time to check in from another computer.

FOR THE WEEKS ENDING FEB 2nd and 9th:

Project Linus Round Ripple: 2 1lb skeins and 3 varigated skeins = 10 pts

Basket Weave Baby Blanket: 3 skeins (still three to go but I like the color so much I may just continue as a triangular shawl) = 6 pts

WTD: 16 YTD: 49

I got 4 more balls busted between last night and this morning so another +4 I will post my totals now in case I forget later since we have family pouring in in about an hour :lol

WTD +19 :yay

Weekly: +10

Yearly: +84

I've been using up all those tiny balls just laying around on a scrap ghan.

I only have +2 points to report for this week... used up a partial & ½ of a skein on WUA pieces... it's been one'a those weeks, yan'no?! :ohdear

I had a busy week so didn't get much done. I bought one skein of yarn and although I did a lot of crocheting, I didn't complete any skeins of anything so here's my total:

Weekly total -2 YTD total +66

I used another ball (+1). I'm crocheting my squares together and should be done with the 2nd afghan soon. Anyone want to buy a rainbow smillie afghan? One toddler size about 52" (+/-) square and one baby size about 40" (+/-) square. I wish I could post pics.

My total for this week + 10

Ellie 13

Here's the weekly score. Digging my way thru the bags of stash slowly but surely.

WTD +5/YTD +5

Now if only I can stay away from that melody yarn on e-bay and not go to the LYS's 50% off sale on the 17th.

I organized my yarn area *again* and ended up getting a bunch of yarn together that I will donate to Good Will next week. So hopefully that will help off set all the yarn I'll be getting next week. :dreaming

I sent off 2 skeins for a trade on Ravelry *which means I'll be getting 2 skeins back next week... :lol * But for now +4

And I used up 1 skein making mitered squares +2 Plus I used up 5 balls on a scrap log cabin blanket +5 So +11 added to my -10 from the week leaves me with +1 for a week total.

ok....i had -96 for the week, bought 13 more skeins at walmart so -23 for -119, but used 4 skeins so -8 so the total is -111 for the week! oh my! need to get working on the blankets i started, gotta use this up!

Somehow I think my weeks got blurry and I've entered things in the wrong week on my spreadsheed. Should be good going forward for next week (I hope..)

But, for this week even after buying 5 balls of cotton for use in the kitchen swap...

WTD +6 / YTD +4

Archived