2008 Stashbusting CAL Game (winners posted #1835)

laughlovehook

What timezone are you in?  

429 members have voted

1. 1. What timezone are you in?

• Outside of the US
    • Eastern GMT -5
    • Central GMT -6
    • Mountain GMT -7
    • Pacific GMT -8
    • Alaska or Hawaii GMT -9 GMT -10

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm going to post a bit early tonight, sorry if some of you didn't get your scores posted. I'll edit them in tomorrow and change first place etc. if needed.

Saturday, February 09, 2008

First Place Cym +37

Second Place hseger +19 and Robyn +19

Third Place Needle Arts +16

2kute +13

raelynn +12

Krystal16 +11

LaurieE +10

Ellie 13 +10

130chris +8

Addey +6

DreamsofYarn +6

walker1021 +5

Nght +2

laurawithchild +2

Darski +1

LaughLoveHook +1

Tia +1

Lisaizme 0

Super Granny -2

donnalynn2 -2

silvermoon 42 -6

ldyer1 -22

isserlie -37

Shoot the Moon scc51055 -111

:lol:lol

Hey Scooby,,,sounds like you've got the idea...go to the User CP for your siggy,,and the forum page has just about everything you need to know about anything :clap:clap Have fun. Im still trying to figure out how to get my siggy longer than 10 lines...some of the girls have done it..HMMMMM :think:think

Im on my way to Michaels for some vanna yarn b4 the sale ends..cant hold out. If i dont go, I know I'll be sorry. There goes my positive WTD hahaha its worth it though - I'll have another project to work on YAY for me :cheer:cheer

First, I would like to say Thanks for responding to me Chris, as you were the only one who did :) I just wanted to ensure before I started this week that I was doing it correctly :lol I am already in the negative because I just went and bought a bunch of yarn today :eek Hard to pass up Caron Simply Soft when it is on the clearance rack for a $1, and Red Heart Super Saver 7oz for $1. So I guess I will post next Saturday by 8 pm. Going now to play around with the signature thingy :D

I'm going to post a bit early tonight, sorry if some of you didn't get your scores posted. I'll edit them in tomorrow and change first place etc. if needed.

First Place Cym +37

Second Place hseger +19 and Robyn +19

Third Place Needle Arts +16

2kute +13

raelynn +12

Krystal16 +11

LaurieE +10

Ellie 13 +10

130chris +8

Addey +6

DreamsofYarn +6

walker1021 +5

Nght +2

laurawithchild +2

Darski +1

LaughLoveHook +1

Tia +1

Lisaizme 0

Super Granny -2

donnalynn2 -2

silvermoon 42 -6

ldyer1 -22

isserlie -37

Shoot the Moon scc51055 -111

Some of the ladies (me included) posted Friday because they knew they wouldn't be able to get the figures in on time today. How do you keep track of all of it? Especially when we do things like this? Sorry....

Megan,

Sorry - I waited till the last minute to post, hoping I would get through some partial balls, or something, but all I did was start a bunch of new projects.

My willpower got some exercise this week, anyway. I am exactly what I was before.

WTD = O

YTD = +2

Sorry for posting late, but it looks like you're going to update with these scores anyhow, so Yay!

WTD: +2 YTD: Hmm, I don't remember off the top of my head but I guess you don't need it anyhow. If so, my signature file is up to date.

Completed pet balnket for my mum's dog, used the following

Burnt orange - 1 full ball (2)

Orange - 1 full & 1 partial (3)

Rust - 1 full & 1 partial (3)

Brown - 1 full (2)

Cream - 4 full & 6 partail (14)

Total of 24

This weeks total is now +56, I won't be completing any more projects this week so this is my final total for the week.

I posted early due to working, but don't appear to be on the list!

I'm very sorry for the incomplete scores last night. My 2 year old daughter burned her fingers on the stove last night. So I was trying to do scores quickly and didn't go back as many pages as I normally do. I'm really sorry. Here is the updated scores for the week.

First Place krazy-kitty +56

Second Place Cym +37

Third Place LegalWoman17 +32

MrsCrochetPants +31

HappyOldCro +29

basjordan +28

yarncat +21

hseger +19

Robyn +19

angelfire +18

Needle Arts +16

appy lover +15

2kute +13

econ-nerd +12

yarn monkey +12

raelynn +12

Krystal16 +11

LaurieE +10

Ellie 13 +10

130chris +8

jeannie1205 +8

Addey +6

DreamsofYarn +6

sewmom +6

walker1021 +5

KellyA +3

Nght +2

laurawithchild +2

Cllinda +2

Darski +1

LaughLoveHook +1

Tia +1

rddugan 0

Lisaizme 0

Super Granny -2

donnalynn2 -2

silvermoon 42 -6

ldyer1 -22

MadCityCrochet -28

isserlie -37

Shooth the moon scc51055 -111

Megan, Sure hope your daughter is going to be o.k. and that the burns are not too bad.

Megan, I hope your daughter is OK. Each of my kids decided to "touch" the woodstove around that age in their life. If it's any consolation, they NEVER did it again...

The burns are not bad at all. MIL is an RN and we went over to have her look at them right away last night. They are just blisters. The burner had been on high just a few moments before she touched it. So she has 2 good size blisters on the top pad on her pinkie and ring finger on her right hand. And of course she's a rightie. She will be 3 in May, so I thought we were past this and wouldn't have do deal with stove burns but I guess not.

Your right Krystal, I don't think she'll ever touch the stove again. Thankfully!

Meagan when my brother was 3 he got up before everyone else, pulled a chair over to the electric stove, turned on the burner, fried himself 2 eggs over easy [did not break a yolk] and accidently touched the burner as he was turning the stove off. If it weren't for the burn we never would have known.

just make sure she keeps the burns clean so they don't get infected..

Archived