2013 Stashbusting CAL

tnkycrochetnut

Finished up a skein of cotton giving me a +2.  What ever else I get to I'll post for next week.  I want to get my totals up before I forget.

WTD  +14  YTD -13

I am really excited that I could be in single digit YTD next week if I can stay out of the yarn stores!!!

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have been hooking this week!!  I've managed to double my ytd score and I'm so excited!!!

WTD +11 / YTD +22 week ending 4/13/2013

I finished a ball and then worked another skein into a ball, so that's +2 for me.

For week ending April 13, 2013:

WTD:  +2  /  YTD:  -35

Hey everybody, I won't be doing the scores until tomorrow afternoon, so you'll have the morning for more crochet time, if you need it.

wtd -18

and thats down alot from where it was,almost tied with the current moon walker.

church sale,yarn at almost giveaway prices,couldn't resist- needed lotsa colors for all those hat I'm making

For this week my score is +4..  I finiished a baby blanket using
lionbrand pound of love in blue and white, but I only used half of
the blue yarn+1 and not enough of the white yarn to put a dent in
the skein. The other points I got them from using up small balls for
making grannie squares.

For the week ending in 04/13/2013

WTD=+4

went shopping for purse handles yesterday, also needed another skein of yarn for my purse so negative again this week.  I picked up 7 skeins (5 are small, 50 gram but skeins nonetheless) 

I did manage to use 2 skeins and a part of another on the purse, made 1 ruffled scarf to use up another skein, and knitted one dishcloth and a scrubby to finish off  a skein of cotton.  total:

7 skeins purchased = -14

4 skeins used +8

WTD: -6

Stashbusting Scores for Week Ending April 13, 2013

Great Job Everybody!

Gold Medal:   Bailey4  +14

Silver Medal:  deanna6812   +13

Bronze Metal:  crabby rat   +11

The Yarn's a Movin'!

Ihasaapsolady   +10

Shining_Star   +8

cshort   +6

AngelFairy  +4

BigPinkPolkaDot   +2

Just-in  +2

jessicali   +1

Gotcha Holding Steady!

Ellie 13   0

fc1123   0

homesteadingwife   0

prettywoman030981   0

saffronangel   0

tnkycrochetnut  0

New Yarn in the House!

mva5493   -6

Addicted2patterns   -10

PBLKNP   -12

crsheridan  -16

pineknott   -18

greyhoundgrandma   -40

Shoot the Moon: Tag!  You're it for scorekeeping next week!

Braxxi  -56   

Just let me know if I need to add you or I messed up something.  I'm bumble-headed sometimes!                         

Happy Monday everyone!  Just wanted to stop in and tell you -- GO SHOPPING!  My friend from church called me over and gave me two, that's right, two garbage bags filled with yarn!  She helped a friend clean out her house and the friend gave her six bags and told her to help distribute it.  I dumped it on my living room rug and counted.  Sixty skeins!  So, as I merrily swim in my -120 points, I give you all permission to shop for, beg or bring in your yarn from your secret hiding places outside your home (like your car trunk), 'cause I do believe I'll be blasted into orbit come Sunday!

Happy Monday everyone!  Just wanted to stop in and tell you -- GO SHOPPING!  My friend from church called me over and gave me two, that's right, two garbage bags filled with yarn!  She helped a friend clean out her house and the friend gave her six bags and told her to help distribute it.  I dumped it on my living room rug and counted.  Sixty skeins!  So, as I merrily swim in my -120 points, I give you all permission to shop for, beg or bring in your yarn from your secret hiding places outside your home (like your car trunk), 'cause I do believe I'll be blasted into orbit come Sunday!

:yay  I want to come visit your house! All that wonderful yarn - I could live vicariously through you! LOL

Used up 3 skeins! I had 2 huge super saver skeins and a huge skein of rainbow boucle that I worked into a lapghan Sunday and yesterday. Plus I used most of a skein of cotton on a washcloth. +7 for the week so far!

Finished off two skeins of yarn on the tri-colour Jacob's Ladder afghan I'm currently working on, so +4 for the week so far.  I've also set aside some yarn for donation, but it's still in the house, so doesn't count yet!

Archived