prettywoman030981

Shining_Star  

tnkycrochetnut

VikingRunnerGirl

Yummy Yarn!

Addicted2patterns  -16

And now, Strapping on Her Yarn-Covered Space Helmet

Braxxi  -218      Our Beloved Shoot the Moon Winner this week

Just let me know if I messed up somewhere and I'll use the handy=dandy edit feature to fix it.. 

April Year-to-Date Stashbusting Scores

Gold Medal  deanna6812  +63

Silver Medal  homesteadingwife  +56

Bronze Medal  crabby rat  +49

Working Hard at Cutting Their Yarn Guest List

cshort  +14

pineknott  +14

Just-in  +8

prettywoman030981  +6

Adding Guests to the Yarn Party

Bailey4  -6

tnkycrochetnut  -6

VikingRunnerGirl  -14

mva5493  -22

crsheridan  -38

greyhoundgrandma  -95

BigPinkPolkaDot  -151

Addicted2patterns  -184

Braxxi  -252

Shooting Through Space in that Yarn-Covered Space Rocket

Shining_Star  -694

ugh!  If y'all had ICE down there in Kentucky, I don't even want to know what we're gonna get up here! 

I am definitely not looking forward to a summer like last year.  Lows in the 80's & 90's and highs in the 100's with no rain was NO FUN at all... guess we'll take what we get, though, huh?  LOL  :hug

Wether it be sunny or not, wether it be windy or hot.

We'll weather the weather, whatever the weather.

Wether we like it or not.    (something I heard, don't remember from where)

I didn't get any yarn used last week, so I didn't post. I hope to do better this week.

Ellie 13

P.S. I forgot it was the end of the month. My YTD + 57 would have given me a medal (you DON'T have to change it).

LOL! I think my problem is that I just don't feel guilty about buying yarn!

hmmm...so all I have to do to get to the top of the leader board is give away yarn each week, lol.  it's funny to be at the top on one and close to the bottom on the other lol.  but at least for now my ytd is still in the negative, but it's a smaller negative :)

I've been crocheting like crazy right now.  And really have used up yarn.  Tomorrow, I have to be at the doctor and I've been able to keep from buying yarn, by really telling myself I just don't need any special color right now.  Nowwwww, I need pink!!  :(   So, that may bring my number down a bit, that I have gotten this week.  Unless the store doesn't have the pink shade that I need.  I have shocking pink, pretty n' pink and another shade of pink, but not the light (baby) pink.  LOL  Sad really. 

Have a great day!  I'm working on another stashbuster tote.  I've made 2 so far. 

I've been crocheting all week, but haven't finished any yarn yet.  I can see the cardboard on a size 10 thread container that I was working from yesterday.  That project is finished and I'm back to yarn, so no chance to finish that up.  So close and yet so far away. :lol

I finally got to wrap a tiny bit of yarn that was left from a skein into a ball so for the first time in 3 weeks (I think) I have a score! So far, I'm +1 for the week. WOO HOO!!

(I did buy some yarn yesterday but it's getting shipped to my Spring Yarn swap buddy tomorrow. If it's alright with everyone, I'm not going to worry about accounting for it here since it will balance at 0 - AND so that my swap buddy won't know how much yarn she's getting.)  :)

I don't count the yarn I buy for swaps since it's going to leave as soon as I ship it.  I only count what comes to me in the swap. 

That was my plan. Glad to hear that I'm not breaking any rules. :D

I finished the 6 strips for a baby afghan, now I have to  :crocheting  them together. I used a ball and rolled a skein (+3) :cheer . I think the partial (2/3) skein will be enough to finish the afghan. I don't know what to make after this. It's hard when you want to :crocheting, but can't decide what to make :sigh.

WTD: + 3  YTD: + 60

Ellie 13

I got my Mother's Day gift a little early... I kind of found out that suprise was in the works and once I find out there is a surprise, I'm horrible to have to be around. LOL! I came home from work today and found my bed covered in yarn!! Some full skeins, some partial, some small yarn balls, some big ones...

Add this to the +1 that had for earlier in the week and I am now at -69. It's going to be so much fun to use up all this scrap yarn!! I can't wait!

2 more skeins used up in a tote.....+8

rolled 2 cotton skeins into balls...+10......order of 9 skeins may be in tomorrow

UPS came a day early, so now it's -8

used up 2 balls on a dishcloth.....-6

Well I finished up one skein today +2 yay! But then I needed to go to Michaels to get some cotton yarn for a mothers' day gift..boo! I had two coupons to use...yay! So I walked out of Michaels with 7 skeins of yarn..boo! Lol

So then currently I am at -12, if I am lucky I can use up a skein (preferably a cotton one cos they're so small). But oh well it is fun to shop! Yay!

I've been crocheting a *lot* lately, but all small projects.  I'm probably going to take part in a Christmas craft show (I know, it's only May!) so I've been working on small things that tend to be popular.  I've also been getting into jewelry and wire crochet, so not using up a lot of yarn.  I did manage to get two skeins down to balls this week, so I'm at +2.

I also was given a $50.00 gift card to Michaels by my colleagues, as a going away gift, since I'm changing jobs in a week.  I can only imagine that when I get around to spending it, it will be a big negative for that week!

Haven't crocheted any this week. been gathering stuff for my swap. I just received my swap package yesterday from Kidge. It had some great yarn in it. So I'll probably do something with it tomorrow after getting the last of my swap stuff.

Archived