2013 Stashbusting CAL

tnkycrochetnut

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The yarn stores have been missing us this week. NOBODY reported a negative score this week.  Could someone who has seen this happen before let me know what I should do for the Shoot the Moon winner for this week? I don't mind doing it again next Sunday, if that is okay with everyone.

Congrats to our Gold, Silver, and Bronze winners - Good job!! :D

Wow! Good job we! :)

I'm very impressed with the no negative scores for last week!  Well done everybody - that's such a great accomplishment!

I have managed to finish another skein of cotton on some dish cloths, so I'm at +2 for the week so far.

Well went to Michaels today for some elastic for my wife's braclet, and walked out with 3 skeins of yarn. So far this week I am -6 but I am hoping to have a skein or two used up before I have to post my score.

I've got a question - I'll be leaving for the weekend tomorrow and won't have Internet access there. When should I post my score? Tomorrow or on Sunday evening?

I would guess tomorrow. Scores will probably already be posted by Sunday evening.

I haven't been here in about 2 weeks. I finished my afghan, 2 scarves and started a 3rd scarf. I used 5 balls and rolled 2 skeins :cheer  + 7  :yay . I've been working a lot of hours (more $$ :clap ) and getting my garden ready. This is the last weekend the library will be open on Sun. (Oct. through May only). I'll have to try and get here week nights or Sat.

WTD: + 7  YTD: + 68   :cheer

Ellie 13

I'm putting in my totals now, so I won't forget again!

I've managed to gain 2 skeins, but use up 1, so:

Total: WTD +2 YTD -14

:manyheart

Well went to Michaels today for some elastic for my wife's braclet, and walked out with 3 skeins of yarn. So far this week I am -6 but I am hoping to have a skein or two used up before I have to post my score.

Got skeins used up. Two on the blanket I am working on. And two on a potholder I am working on. So that makes in the positive.

WYD: +2 for week ending 3/18/13.

Well been super busy this week.  I have crocheted everyday.  I managed to use up some yarn.

This week score is at:

WTD: +4 

Have a great weekend!

Archived