2013 Stashbusting CAL

tnkycrochetnut

EVERYONE GO SHOPPING!!!!

I am claiming my order from Mary Maxim (65 skeins) this week AND Herrschners has free shipping too! I have another 75 skeins coming from them!

I'll be claiming 140 skeins this week!

I want to come crochet at your house! What projects are you planning?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Almost all of it is coming in afghan kits - some regular size and baby.

I didn't get to post last week, too busy to get here, plus the library was closed Sat - Mon (holiday). I'll add it to this week. It  :rain Sat., Sun and Wed. so I :crocheting a lot. I finished 3 more scarves. I used 6 balls and rolled 2 skeins down (+8) :cheer. Mon. and Tue. were :sun  so I rode my bike to work, and around town after work. I have to plant my bean, tomato and pepper plants this weekend , so I'm posting my score now.

WTD:  + 8  YTD:  + 76  :cheer

Ellie 13

This week has FLOWN by!  I can't believe tomorrow is Saturday already... Sheesh!!

This has been the final week of school, along with graduation and Memorial Day happening last weekend - so it's been busy.  Maybe that's why it doesn't seem like tomorrow should be the first day of June already!  :lol

I was able to get a little bit of hooking done this week, and that little bit wasn't enough to count... and tomorrow is going to be jam-packed... so... my score for this week is:

WTD +0 / YTD +62 week ending 6/01/2013

I hope everyone has a very safe and enjoyable weekend!!!

WTD:  0

I crocheted everyday.  Nothing seemed to get used up.  I know I could have rolled a couple of loose skiens, but just didn't get around to it.  If it rains today or tomorrow, I may just tackle them.  I have a busy day planned if it doesn't rain. 

Have a great weekend!!

Haven't done a single stitch all week but have been working on cataloging a bunch of new stitches to learn from books out of the library. hopefully next week I'll be more in a mood to crochet. 

WTD: 0

Gold:

Ellie 13 +8

Silver:

Shining_star +6

Bronze: Tie

Frloplady +4 & Greyhoundgrandma +4

Using up Yarn

BigPinkPolkaDot +1

Deanna6812 +1

Holding Steady

Crabby rat

Homesteadyingwife

SaffronAngel

VikingRunnerGirl

Playing with yarn

Pine knott -3

Addicted2patterns -4

Just-in -10

Shoot the Moon winner!

Braxxi -280

If i missed anyone or messed up a score let me know and i will fix it.

Oh, no!  I guess I was too late...I used up one skein, but bought 4 more yesterday for the Oklahoma blanket drive my LYS is having, so:

Stashbuster Total: WTD -6 YTD -20

:D 

Thanks for throwing mine on there. I didn't get a chance to post it yesterday!

Boy, our scorekeepers/posters sure are fast.  Last Sunday I got on thinking I would be doing the YTD totals and they were already done.  Just now I got on to post my WTD scores and they have already been posted for the week.  That is what I get for forgetting to do it yesterday.  Oh well, no problem I will just post my exciting score next week.  Maybe I will have used more yarn.  Or maybe I will have bought some yarn.  This next sentence is not saying, "Look at me.  Its my birthday."  Its just to say yes Wednesday June 5 is my birthday and I usually get money from my sister which I usually use some for my favorite hobby - crocheting.  Sometimes its a new pattern book but most of the time I splurge on yarn.  Don't know if that is what I will do this year though.  Anyway let's all have a good week of stashbusting/stashbuilding.  May our hooks fly with ease and speed.

was helping my mother set up her new computer yesterday, and totally forgot to post scores....oh well I suppose I will add my scores to next weeks total.

Archived