2013 Stashbusting CAL

tnkycrochetnut

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not much yarn used up this week.  lots of crocheting just small pieces that don't use a lot.  I did find some yarn I could not resist in big lots so  I will be negative again this week.  also got some yarn in the mail (ebay order I kinda forgot about).  at least they are all small skeins.

7 skeins yarn  -14

one ruffled scarf, 1 dishcloth, 1 skein used on the purse I am finishing today. +6

So.....

WTD: -8

I have been busy using up as much yarn as possible this week on my "magic ball" afghan... :)  I'm happy to report 16 balls and 1 skein of use this week!!  :yay

WTD +18 / YTD +40 week ending 4/20/2013

By the way, this morning when I woke up (That would be APRIL 20, 2013) there was snow on the ground - right here at my house!!  I was not amused... We are a month into spring, and there was SNOW on the ground!!  LOL  Do you suppose that means we'll have a very mild summer/fall/winter??  We can only hope... :lol

:hug

By the way, this morning when I woke up (That would be APRIL 20, 2013) there was snow on the ground - right here at my house!!  I was not amused... We are a month into spring, and there was SNOW on the ground!!  LOL  Do you suppose that means we'll have a very mild summer/fall/winter??  We can only hope... :lol

I know what you mean! We had frost Sat morning--5 days past what's supposed to be our last chance of it. Luckily I haven't gotten anything planted in the garden yet because it's been so cool and wet.

Braxxi +26 ~~ Gold Medal!
deanna6812 +24 ~~ Silver Medal!

crabby rat +18 ~~ Bronze Medal!
pineknott +12
Shining Star +10
greyhoundgrandma +8
cshort +4
Ellie 13 +2
homesteadingwife +2
Just-in +2

Bailey4 +1

PBLKNP +0

tnkycrochetnut -1
Addicted2patterns -4

mva5493 -8
BigPinkPolkaDot -118 ~~ Shoot the Moon!

:hug

We had ice the other morning!  After a day time high of 85, then ice over night.  This weather is just crazy.  Now with day time high's in the 80's and night time down to 30 and lower, I have a cold.  URGH!  Not a happy person right now.  LOL  I hope this summer is a lot cooler, but who knows. 

We had ice the other morning!  After a day time high of 85, then ice over night.  This weather is just crazy.  Now with day time high's in the 80's and night time down to 30 and lower, I have a cold.  URGH!  Not a happy person right now.  LOL  I hope this summer is a lot cooler, but who knows. 

ugh!  If y'all had ICE down there in Kentucky, I don't even want to know what we're gonna get up here! 

I am definitely not looking forward to a summer like last year.  Lows in the 80's & 90's and highs in the 100's with no rain was NO FUN at all... guess we'll take what we get, though, huh?  LOL  :hug

I have been busy last night and today. I used 4 small skeins of bernat satin sport to warp my new loom and used up 1 skein on the weaving. Then I decided to work 5 small balls into yoyos tonight. I am at +15 for the week so far, but that is going to go downhill because I have to order 6 skeins for an afghan and I have some thread that is supposed to be here this week too. What a cycle!

For the start of the new week I have used up one skein working on a hat. But I also received another package of yarn. Starting off again in the negative but I think I will use up some more yarn by the end of the week.

WTD: -4

I gifted 9 skieins in a basket for a prize at a baby shower tonight (the shower was held during my Monday night knit/crochet meeting.  so with a +18 I am off to a good start.  I also made another ruffle scarf while on the bus today.  I plan to work on a baby afghan (present), hubby's afghan (gotta get it finished,  feels like I started it ages ago.)  Just about finished with the purse I have been working on just have to sew in the lining and it is done.  and I still need to start another afghan for a crochet along.  Once again to many things to do and not enough hours in the day to get to it all.

and I was worried that my non-posted score would deprive someone of their coveted shoot the moon spot...no I should have to worry about that.

I did have a -40.  Paradise fibers was WAY to much fun!

I was able to finish off a ball of cotton on a scrubbie and another small ball on some yoyos last night. +9 for now. The additional 6 skeins were ordered last night as well, I don't know if they will be here before the week is out. I am really really trying to keep my weekly score out of the negative and have been rounding up all the little balls I have so I can work them down.

Archived