2010 Stashbusting CAL - NOW CLOSED!!!

basjordan

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I used up one skien this week. I plan on only using it from my stash this year. Have a lot to use up.

WTD=+2 YTD=+2

Hopefully, I can stick to just using my own stash. I'll give it a good try.

I'll just stay out of JoAnn's, Michael's and all the rest.:)

:manyheart

I used up one skien this week. I plan on only using it from my stash this year. Have a lot to use up.

WTD=+2 YTD=+2

Hopefully, I can stick to just using my own stash. I'll give it a good try.

I'll just stay out of JoAnn's, Michael's and all the rest.:)

:manyheart

Wow Linda, that's quite a task!!! Good luck to you! I'll be :cheer you on, and trying to be as good as you!!! Truly inspirational.

WTD +3

YTD +1

Just finished another baby aghan and rolled one skein up into a ball - combined with the skein I finished earlier in the week that puts me in the positive

Week ending 1/16 totals:

WTD: 0

YTD: -12

At least I'm neutral this week. It's not like I haven't been crocheting, but I was experimenting with a bunch of patterns earlier in the week, and immediately frogging what I did, and I'm about a foot into this stole I started and haven't yet dented the skein. Darn that laceweight mohair! :P

Hi, my name is Jeannette.... and I'm a yarnaholic....

Okay, i've been wanting to join in here for a while... im still a little fuzzy as to what i'm supposed to be counting exactly... I read the first few posts, I guess i'll just have to give it a whirl and see if I can get the hang of it.

We are buying a house that is MUCH smaller than the one we're in so I'm really trying to downsize, and lately it just seems like my stash is growing exponentially! I did really well around christmas ( or at least I THOUGHT I did) by "using up" my vanna's choice to make ponchos... then I realized that every time I used up a color and needed more, I went to the store and bought 2 or 4 new skeins (if it was on sale :devil ) to replace the color i'd used up!

So hubby's getting annoyed finally... I think it may be time. I bought 4 skeins of caron simply soft last week so that would be +4 ytd? I haven't killed any balls or skeins that I can remember :think but I did wind 4 balls from my poncho frenzy that were probably 1/3 or 1/4 of the skeins... does that count?

Archived