2010 Stashbusting CAL - NOW CLOSED!!!

basjordan

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WTD 0 YTD +1

Didn't get anything done. Went out too many times! Dinner with my hubby, movie with a friend and a jewelry party. Dinner was good, didn't much care for the movie I saw (Avatar) and spent money I didn't need to (but got a good deal!) My punishment is no score this week!

Finished another skein on my ripple. :clap :clap Still working on it tonite, but I don't want to forget to post my weekly score, so I'll post now & start my new week tonite -- how is that for positive thinking :rofl:rofl

WTD: 9 YTD: 11

I'll make it my official week-end post, since I've fallen asleep every time I sat down today.

WTD=+16, YTD=+13

I laughed out loud when I read that...I've done that too often myself:rofl:rofl I'm training for my first marathon - Mar. to Finish Breast Cancer and ran a 19.25 mi training run this morning!! :yay I think I may just be asleep before you tonite :yes:yawn:sleep:yawn

I laughed out loud when I read that...I've done that too often myself:rofl:rofl I'm training for my first marathon - Mar. to Finish Breast Cancer and ran a 19.25 mi training run this morning!! :yay I think I may just be asleep before you tonite :yes:yawn:sleep:yawn

:cheer:clap You go, girl! :clap:cheer I wish you success in your training AND the actual marathon.

If I tried to run more than 19.25 steps, I'd be too worn out to hold a hook OR type a message. My reason for dozing off all day is far less noble -- I stayed up until 4:30am reading a book.

i destashed a few odd skeins and wound a bunch of odd 1/2 to 3/4 skeins to give to a friend to take to work with her. the teen girls there are knitting and i figured they could use some variety of yarn. one day i may find the bottom of a yarn tub...lol

+30 for yarn given away

+2 used caron pounder in afghan

+4 used 2 patons silk bamboo for scarf

-8 for 4 balls of thread that arrived in the mail

----------------------------------------------------

+28 WTD/ +31 YTD (1/24/10)

Archived