2010 Stashbusting CAL - NOW CLOSED!!!

basjordan

I am so sorry everyone. I was so looking forward to posting scores and totally forgot. I hope that you will all forgive me for forgetting.:eek

Woo Hoo!!! I get to post scores next week.

Yes, I do have some yummy yarn and I will let you know when I use it and what it decides to be!!!!LOL

Oh no! You're human!!! :rofl If you want to post next time I get Shoot the moon, I'll let you!:devil

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'd like to join if it's not too late. I have a horrible habit of buying yarn and then never using it. It's starting to take over my craft room!!!

Welcome:cheer:cheer It's never too late to join...the more stash we use the sooner we get to buy more :yay:yay

I just finished another skein on my vanna ripple:yes

Thank you for forgiving me!!!

NNNNOOOOOO I don't need any more yarn!!!!:lol

I am so sorry everyone. I was so looking forward to posting scores and totally forgot. I hope that you will all forgive me for forgetting.:eek

You're forgiven; mistakes happen to everyone. Maybe we should each send you a skein of yarn, so you'll get another chance at being the STM winner! :rofl:laughroll:rofl

I can do that. Maybe you had better remind me though!! That is, since I became human!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

Oh no! You're human!!! :rofl If you want to post next time I get Shoot the moon, I'll let you!:devil

Well just got my order from knitting warehouse. 20 balls of thread so I am going to start the week WAY in the whole - 40. Come on everybody don't leave me hanging out here by myself.

sorry. Much as I would like to oblige I don't think I am going to buy yarn this week!!!!!!!LOL

Well just got my order from knitting warehouse. 20 balls of thread so I am going to start the week WAY in the whole - 40. Come on everybody don't leave me hanging out here by myself.

I had a feeling I'd win the dubious honor of being the Shoot the Moon winner! I can definitely post next week.

Hey everybody, on Sunday, the 24th, you have until Noon to report your final week's scores. I'll post them early Sunday afternoon.

Thanks and congrats to all the winners. You folks are awesome! :cheer:clap

Happy crocheting!

I made a scarf last nite for a girlfriend at work using 3 balls of homespun from my stash!!! She loves it... I forgot to get a pic today...Maybe tomorrow:) +3 for me...Im doing pretty well so far:clap

Well, the second WIP fell to my hook last night--no. 2 out of 6 that I vowed to get done this year. Yea!! It was a yarn kit from my Project Linus chapter, and I had tried to used all four complete skeins up. I did with 2, but wound up with a tiny ball and half a skein left over, that I will now add to my stash, so I have my first negative numbers for the year, but I don't care. The afghan is done! It's been hanging around since last April. Yea! patty

:yay:cheer:clap:cheer

Well, the second WIP fell to my hook last night--no. 2 out of 6 that I vowed to get done this year. Yea!! It was a yarn kit from my Project Linus chapter, and I had tried to used all four complete skeins up. I did with 2, but wound up with a tiny ball and half a skein left over, that I will now add to my stash, so I have my first negative numbers for the year, but I don't care. The afghan is done! It's been hanging around since last April. Yea! patty

Congrats on finishing 2 out of 6 this early in the year!!! :yay

I needed some super bulky for a gift, so I bought 2 skeins yesterday. Need to use up at leaste one so that my ytd will stay positive. I can stay in the positives this year, I can I will I can I will I can I will I can I will I can I will I can I will I can I will...

Thank you, Beth. It feels great! I told myself I had to finish two of them before I could start anything new. So naturally I started something new last night, after I wove in my last end. But I think I'm on enough of a roll that I won't get distracted from working on the other WIPs. At least, I hope I won't get distracted! :P

I returned a skein to Micheals (+2). I found more red :yarn in my stash, so I didn't get more. Sugar and Cream cotton is on sale for $1.00 :clap this week. My sister wants pot holders like the ones I gave our mom. Her b-day is in March, so I'm going to make her some (what color is her kitchen again :think?). I used up 2 balls and rolled a skein down making a green, blue and yellow (his choice) scarf for a friend's grandson (+3) :cheer. Now if I could get her other grand-kids to pick colors from my stash, I would make them scarves too :lol.

WTD: + 5 YTD: + 18

Ellie 13

I found out recently that my husband's step-mom has breast cancer. So I decided I am going to make a care package for her. I started knitting a washcloth with some pink cotton I had, and then I picked up another skien of ILTC in a mulitcolor to make something else for her. I plan on putting some hard candy, hand lotion and other things in a basket for her recovery.

So my score is -2 so far this week. But's it is ok. It's for a good reason.

:manyheart

Well, I finished up the Rose Garden filet afghan this week so far and am restarting this shrug for the second time. LOL. I used up 4 skeins and a partial on the afghan and I am almost done with one skein on the shrug. This is good news. T

The bad news, I go to pick up two bags of yarn today. LOL. I do not know how big the bags are yet. I am a pattern and yarn hoarder. So any of those are always good to me but bad for space and my score. LOL.

Archived