2010 Stashbusting CAL - NOW CLOSED!!!

basjordan

:cheerI was gifted 38 pts worth of mainstay yarn. :think Well, then again maybe not such a good thing. :lol

The total used for the week; 1 skein on a shrug, 4 1/2 skeins on rose garden filet afghan, and 7 half skeins on a wool eater afghan.

This brings my total to WTD: -20 YTD: -18

I hope my math is correct. Please correct me if I am wrong. My brain is not functioning at optimal level today. :lol

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For week ending 1/23/10

WTD:-2 YTD:-14

I made a lapghan with a skein and little bit of Red Heart Super Saver. I also wittled away at my lace shawl, but not enough to count yet.

:yay Great job everyone! You all deserve a cheer!

Congrats to our medal winners and a big hug to our Shoot the Moon winner!

Whether you busted, bought or stayed the same, y'all are an inspiration. Keep loving that yarn and keep covering the world in soft, warm crochet hugs!

Well here goes. Please forgive me if I missed you or read your score incorrectly.

+60 PAndrus -- Gold Medal !!!

+28 jura2908 -- Silver Medal !!!

+20 lhapsaapsolady -- Bronze Medal !!!

+16 dragonpuck

+16 MouseCLP

+14 miss scarlet

+11 Braxxi

+9 130chris

+9 lmm 777

+9 quiet heart

+8 pineknott

+6 dilyca2006

+6 LegalWoman17

+5 Ellie 13

+5 NeedleArts

+4 simplyme5252

+3 raelynn

+2 aphelia

+2 basjordan

+2 Tia

0 DesertCrocheter

0 gshall

0 mandii

0 marzee

0 PBLKNP

0 renegade

0 walker1021

-2 anielle

-2 CLLinda

-4 appy lover

-4 fc1123

-9 BigPinkPolkaDot

-11 crocheting4mygirls

-20 candiwv

-20 yarn geek

-38 TNcrochet -- SHOOT THE MOON!!!!

TNcrochet, enjoy your beautiful balls of thread and have fun next week posting the scores!

Congrats to everyone who came out on the + side this week. Since I was the big shoot the moon winner I will have the honor of posting next week. Everyone has until 10:00 am central time on Sunday, January 31st to post your totals for the week. Just like in weeks past please use a larger font and bold color.

My goal is to either break even this week or came out on the plus side of things. I am envious of the GOLD, SILVER and BRONZE medalist.

Congrats, medalists!!! We are doing great this year!!!

Next week is the end of the month. Please post your YTD total along with your WTD total. I give TNcrochet the option of passing the YTD scorekeeping to me, or posting it in a second list, if so inspired. Just let me know. (I hope that made sense.)

I bought a skein of yarn I need for a project. My WTD is -2, my YTD is -22. I need to earn some POSITIVE points here!!! At least I just bought what I needed.

Well gals I got 10 skeins of yarn from my grandma yesterday so starting the week out with -20 for now. ouch hopefully someone will beat me so I don't get shoot the moon for the week.

basjordan if you would post the YTD totals that would be great.

Well I am starting off this week in the whole. I bought two balls of yarn and one skein of yarn yesterday. BUT, I finished one skein last night so that puts me a -4 for the week.

I forgot to post my score for last week. I didn't have any changes till Sat so I'll just use that to start this week. My Mom brought me 6 more skeins of yarn so I'm starting this week with a big -12 :eek

I have a horrible feeling that I'm going to come up with goose eggs again this week...I'm currently weaving in all the ends on my Sheep-Go-Round sweater and the socks are taking forever. I do need to crochet my square of the month for the forum on Ravelry, so hopefully that will knock off a skein!

I busted through a skein last night, so +2 so far for me! I have a long car ride this evening, so maybe I can get a lot of crocheting done!

Wiiiih, tomorrow we're going on our big holiday! We've saved up money for about two years now, and now it's finally time... Our big vacation! :D We're going to USA (wiiiih! Been there once, then we were in Florida and New York), California..! San Fransisco, Los Angeles and Las Vegas, plus some smaller places along the way. :)

I have already planned to buy a LOT of yarn, so I'm aiming for a shoot the moon "award" soon... :P I'll take the laptop with me, so I think I can be able to post my score. And if I shoot the moon, I'll try to make the list as well. :)

American yarn.... :D If someone has a yarnbrand they just love, please tell me.

Archived