Christmas 2009?!

a_stitchintime

Do you always have a "Grand Plan" for Christmas gifts :ctree, and suddenly realize that you have, once again, run out of year? :eek:eek

I would like to propose a CAL for Christmas 2009... to start as soon as December 26th.

The "rules" are simple... make your "list":think for NEXT YEAR... and go! :crocheting:crocheting:crocheting this CAL does NOT need to be separate items from what you be making in other CAL's, just a place to keep track and :cheer:cheer for each other to FOR ONCE... finish early? :fame

I don't know about you... but it sure would help me stay on track and motivated throughout the year! :clap

...so, are you in?

• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:cheer:clap:yay:yes:yes:yes I most definitely need to participate in this one :lol:lol:lol. I have a tote already set aside to start putting things in. So count me in.

:cheer:cheer:cheer Get those :hook ready ladies and gents Dec. 26th is just right around the corner so we can start :crocheting away for next Christmas.

I need to do this, I always have every intention of doing this every year, then Halloween comes and I'm scrmabling!!:eek I would also like to make things and get in my first craft show for mext year!:cheer

welcome, all! :welcome

this is certainly shaping up to be a fun group!:yes

Start your first lists (if you're anything like me, it'll change a few dozen times... :rofl), and we start right after Christmas! What a way to unwind from holiday stress, right?! :c9

Well, I'm going to join!!! I planned on this last year, but it didn't happen. I did manage to make my SIL an afghan for her gift this year. I have one of those storage tubes, I place gifts in. And I have a list rolling around in my head for gifts.

Lynn

Howdy Ladies:

I'm too for sure in this one... this is fun and I got already a tote where I will be placing all that i make as I really need to get a head start as of now I'm still crocheting gifts for this year so need to start early...

This year I made lots of snowman soup gift packs and crocheted snowflakes to attach to the snowman soup packs and then I have been handing them out to the staff at the doctors clinic and also I have made them some dish cloths with the nylon scrubbies ..

And all i hear is the oooohhhh and ahhhhhh's

I have even given some to the radiology dept staff and the lab staff and the hospital volunteers just to put a smile on their faces so for sure i must start early for 2009...

I will be posting photos here of all I make...

hugs to all

Lillibet

I am definately in. Iuually start in Spring anyway, but this year is the first year I ahve crocheted in years. I also want to do more charity crocheting.I just need to find a central place that I can put it and not forget where that is!:oops

Also, I have made 6 little santa hats already for friends and the babies in their family. I got the pattern from Carons web site for free. I have been using ILTY in red and for the white, I have been using some of the fancy stringy white yarn bee stuff. I found it on clearance at HL. They have been so popular, I want to make some for the local hospital nurseries for next Dec.:wgrin

:ctree:sheepxmas

count me in I had 8 round ripples and a starghan(my first) and a butterfly wing shawl(my first) to make this year and since I didnt learn to make round ripples until september I have been pretty busy

WIP still

last round ripple

starghan my first

I have known how to crochet since I was 8 and I am now 48 (almost) he he he well up till a year ago I couldnt follow a pattern well I can now and I am off and running and loving it and I love it here and I love my new blog I made (very proud of me) he he he

Janny

Archived