Christmas 2009?!

a_stitchintime

:hi, RatDog!!! You are correct... I never heard anyone complain about late :crocheting gifts either....

Brenda - what project is on your hook today? :cheer:cheerc'mon... you can catch up!

:hi, tonyal- here's a :cheer:clap:cheerfor you, too!

fc1123 - Are you feeling better?

I am working on a nice, warm flannel-ghan... good thing, too, cause it is COLD today! :wbrr

I will be here, pokin' along:D

• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey ladies! there is still hope! :yay I got two repeats done this morning in less than an hour! Then I layed it down to measure it and I am at 26 inches!! :yay so I only have ten inches left plus the boarder. so i am thinking about seven more repeats and I will be onto the boarder!!

well yesterday I finished all of my Christmas presents yay I finished the lamb the only thing left is to sew a button on to the eyeglass case.

WTG, Tonyal!!!! You are on a big :crocheting marathon!!!

I got my gifts done, and am now happily planning some :crocheting just for funsies time!

I will keep my eyes out, and am here to :cheer:cheer:cheer for you!

Can you guys believe it's already here? :faint Where did 2009 go:? :think

I hope that you all enjoyed this CAL, and that it did help you to get things done, and make your holidays more than a little less stressful!:hug:hug

It has been really fun getting to meet/know you all!

Watch for the 2010 CAL to go up on the 26th.... we may be adding an exciting and fun twist for next year!:D:devil

I am six rows away from finishing the afghan.....the ONE afghan that I said just HAD to be finished....I told my Grandmother that I was making something for her and it might be late, though. So I'm covered, I just wish it were done so that I could move on to things like cleaning and cooking! I'm so far behind on that stuff!! :ctree

I'm definitely going to be more realistic in my goals for next year. As a matter of fact, I've decided that before I even plan Christmas next year, I'm going to finish my WIPs. So maybe around August or September I'll be able to think about Christmas 2010. And then I won't have such lofty goals, because there won't be as much time left. I'm hoping that I'll at least have time to make us some new stockings next year, but I'm just not going to commit to anything until my WIPs are done! :sigh

I am soooooo happy that I got this one finished. Even if I don't get anything else done, I'm happy with just this. But I did also get a clapochet and hat done for my brothers gf, and an Edward doll is just missing eyes for one of MILs foster kids. I've also made quite a few spa sets and cowls for teachers (but of course forgot those pics) Anyways, heres some pics, I've actually made stuff!!!!!:yay

Now left to do is:

2, maybe 3 more dolls by boxing day

Special gift for dad, my Moms idea, I won't even say what it is but she wanted me to make a box set of the movie Bruno with a little accessory, if you've seen it (I haven't, but was told) you'd know. :lol

post-18083-13589748799_thumb.jpg

post-18083-135897487996_thumb.jpg

post-18083-135897487999_thumb.jpg

Wow, Melanie... That is one unbelievable graph-ghan! :nworthy:faint:drool!

Happy Stitcher... I know what you mean about the WIPS... I am hoping that some of mine will make some fine gifts next year!:devil

Only a few more days 'till the 2010 CAL... I can't wait for you girls to see it!:hyper

Aahh...I still have to line 2 purses. I have to find 30" black straps for the purse I made for DD, but she knows I'm making that for her so she said she'll wait. Just finished a scarf tonight when I ran out of yarn. lol I started another pair of fingerless mitts, but I don't have anyone in mind for them. Other than that, I am sooo done.

My sister got a kick out of her Uncle Sam TP cover, But she has redecorated and now it does not go with Anything!

She said she might use it in the kids bathroom. I told her put it in the closet if you want, it was just a joke!.

I also gave her pedicure socks. She liked those.

She was amazed at how much I made. I told her I started last Christmas!!!!

so nice to see that your gifts were hits!

See you all over at the new CAL! I hope you like it there, my friends Colleen and IrishRose thought of the idea to incorporate carols... Very clever!

Thank you all for participating in this year's CAL!

:ghug:ctree

Archived