2012 Stashbusting CAL

CLLinda

Finished off 2 more skeins last night working on my brother's afghan. I'm hoping to finish off at least one more today while putting on the border.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On the positive side I stopped at the store yesterday and somehow yarn made it into my basket and right before I checked out I put it back. I guess I do have some willpower ...who would've thunk! :think

:eek It can go back after it gets into the cart?!?!?!? I thought that was a permanent exile from the shelves!!! :lol

I will have to do scores late tomorrow. I have to pick my grandmother up from the hospital to bring her home around noon...2 hour drive though. May be later in the evening before I can get to it. You all have some extra time!!!:D

:eek It can go back after it gets into the cart?!?!?!? I thought that was a permanent exile from the shelves!!! :lol

I looked back at it longingly numerous times before it was out of my sight but I learned that it can indeed be done! :yes Done happily is a different story :(

I finished up my baby afghan for the Vanna White contest :cheer. Rolled down a skein (+1) :clap. It turned out really great. I would like to post pics, but I don't know how. I used 2 small balls on a Valentine door/wall hanging (+2). I'm not sure I like it though and might frog it. I have to get sport weight red :yarn for Valentine pins (maybe cotton :think) next week.

WTD: + 3 YTD: 0

Ellie 13

Well, I didn't get anything used up or even into a ball today, plus the cotton actually did arrive today so the (most likely) shoot the moon score...

Week ending 1/21/2012

WTD: -44 | YTD: -23

Someone sent me a 'thank you' for the yarn I sent her, and it included 4 skein of yarn. However, she needed more of the yarn I had, so I sent her 14 skeins today. Hmm, maybe I should send random packages of yarn to you folks on here. :yes

WTD +20

YTD +49

Someone sent me a 'thank you' for the yarn I sent her, and it included 4 skein of yarn. However, she needed more of the yarn I had, so I sent her 14 skeins today. Hmm, maybe I should send random packages of yarn to you folks on here. :yes

WTD +20

YTD +49

I would probably enjoy that ;)

I am glad I didn't have to count the skeins I bought the day BEFORE I joined this thing. I am wondering if half balling a skein counts... I had to detangle a yarn vomit from a pound of cotton :/ But, I would be quite happy to stay at WTD: 0, and YTD: 0.

I've been crocheting this week but I still haven't used up any yarn! Well... I have but when you are working on something stripey, all that yarn doesn't come from the same skein and your score still stays the same!!!! :lol

WTD: 0 YTD: 0

WTD: 0

So sad that I've done so little crocheting!

I haven't tried icing my wrist (thanks for the suggestions). I think I will ice it down as soon as I'm done on this computer.

I'm sooo jealous of everyone's new yarn :D, but I have got to get rid of some of mine before I move (hopefully this spring)

I'm posting my score tonight even though I won't do the weekly scores until late tomorrow.

WTD +10

YTD -40

Archived