2012 Stashbusting CAL

CLLinda

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been busy this week! On Sunday, I finished up two balls of yarn while making a Special Olympics scarf and on Monday, I used up two skeins working on a baby afghan for a friend's daughter! I don't have school tonight, so I'm going to try & use up two more skeins working on the same aghan tonight. The baby shower is on Sunday, and I'm really hoping to get it done! I'm making the Rainbow Wedges Baby Afghan, and the different sections work up really fast! And the best part? I already had the yarn!!!!

I think I've talked myself out of getting yarn this weekend. If I get it, I'll want to play with it, and I have 2 blankets to get done!! One is getting close to being done, but then I have to start on the other one as soon as that one is done!! It may be a few weeks before I go get yarn to play with!

I've been busy this week! On Sunday, I finished up two balls of yarn while making a Special Olympics scarf and on Monday, I used up two skeins working on a baby afghan for a friend's daughter! I don't have school tonight, so I'm going to try & use up two more skeins working on the same aghan tonight. The baby shower is on Sunday, and I'm really hoping to get it done! I'm making the Rainbow Wedges Baby Afghan, and the different sections work up really fast! And the best part? I already had the yarn!!!!

Very cute, what colors are you using?

made another chemo hat this morning. Fun quick pattern for a chunky fuzzy yarn. Doesn't show up much of the pattern..but hoping to get 2 hats out of a skein! gives me +2 for this week so far!

I love it :manyheart

Used a skein and turned another into a ball making hats. Going to have to hit HL tomorrow to get a couple skeins to make an afghan so...

:turtle:vheart

:rofl:D:lol:cheer:cheer :eek:eek here comes the shoot the moon winner for this week :hook

Finished off one ball while working on the 3sub at my mom's tonight. The Biggest Loser (which Mom and I always watch together) was only an hour long so I didn't get as much accomplished as I had hoped, but every little bit helps. That gives me a +1 so far this week. :)

post-22056-135897730614_thumb.jpg

I'm proud of me today. Went to Michael's because DD#1 was needing some yarn for a project that she wants to do, and the only thing that I walked out of there with were 2 absloutely beautiful Rosewood hooks! :manyheart I'm :c9 They are so beautiful and delicate. I can't wait to start a project that I can use them on!

The yarn bins today were pretty bare so I wasn't as tempted as usual. No yarn made its way into my stash today.

Finished off one ball while working on the 3sub at my mom's tonight. The Biggest Loser (which Mom and I always watch together) was only an hour long so I didn't get as much accomplished as I had hoped, but every little bit helps. That gives me a +1 so far this week. :)

[ATTACH]50863[/ATTACH]

:think trying to figure out what 3sub means... :think I'm guessing from the picture there might be a "3 strand..." ?? and I'm still lost with the "ub" :think

I'm sure when I learn what it is I'll be :oops saying Doh! to myself... :blush

:manyheart

I'm proud of me today. Went to Michael's because DD#1 was needing some yarn for a project that she wants to do, and the only thing that I walked out of there with were 2 absloutely beautiful Rosewood hooks! :manyheart I'm :c9 They are so beautiful and delicate. I can't wait to start a project that I can use them on!

The yarn bins today were pretty bare so I wasn't as tempted as usual. No yarn made its way into my stash today.

:cheer:yay:cheer:yay Way To Go!! Now just remember to only go when you know the yarn bins will be bare, and you should be good to go!! :yes:clap

My stash busting is going very slow this week. I haven't been able to take regular lunch breaks at work, which I usually spend crocheting. And I'm trying to get a baby dress smocked and put together for a gift that should have been done a couple of weeks ago.:rolleyes

Good morning everyone :hi

I used up a ball last night finishing square 8/12, so have 4 more to go :yay So +1 for me today :clap

[ATTACH]50863[/ATTACH]

Love it :manyheart

:think trying to figure out what 3sub means... :think I'm guessing from the picture there might be a "3 strand..." ?? and I'm still lost with the "ub" :think

I'm sure when I learn what it is I'll be :oops saying Doh! to myself... :blush

It's 3 strand ugly blanket......BUT I have yet to see an ugly one :think:lol

Good morning everyone :hi

I used up a ball last night finishing square 8/12, so have 4 more to go :yay So +1 for me today :clap

Love it :manyheart

It's 3 strand ugly blanket......BUT I have yet to see an ugly one :think:lol

Ah!! :oops I had a feeling it would be something obvious like that... I kept thinking of the Ugly But Warm hat that isn't really ugly at all, just couldn't get my brain to fire on all cylinders or something!! :ty for explaining... :manyheart

:cheer:yay:cheer:yay Way To Go!! Now just remember to only go when you know the yarn bins will be bare, and you should be good to go!! :yes:clap

Unfortunately, I usually have a knack for going when the bins are FULL! :lol And what would be the fun in going only when the bins are bare? Then I would hardly ever have some delicious new yarns to play with! :devil

Well, it appears I'm going to be in the negative this week. A coworker gave me 2 skeins of Red Heart Soft Yarn...I'm going to be making a baby sweater for her grandchild.

Unexpected crochet time this morning. Got a skein down to a ball. At -1 now. That's the first skein I've ever had where the wrapper glue had gotten on the yarn and it was stuck to the wrapper in several places. Finally got it all loose!

Unexpected crochet time this morning. Got a skein down to a ball. At -1 now. That's the first skein I've ever had where the wrapper glue had gotten on the yarn and it was stuck to the wrapper in several places. Finally got it all loose!

I hate when that happens! :eek

Archived