Our House [Archive 1]

idagammy

I Finished I finished yay!!!:cheer:clap I've got my photo :photo and am trying to upload it now so it'll be ready for tomorrow. It's washing :wash right now so I'm crossing my fingers it doesn't fall apart

Now I'm trying to figure out a good project to work on the :plane Sunday.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, Linda...I'm making a preemie blanket using the pattern you mentioned. I have 4 ply RH and a J hook...I'll see how big this thing gets. I picked up measurements from Lion Brand. They talk about 18", 24" or 30". Sound right?:think

Nighty-night..way past my bed time. Even my 2 G.SHeps are snoring!

I know it's not quite friday yet, but I'm sure I won't get any further. I only managed to put three rows on my Casa this week.

Donna, how did you join your squares?? I love how your's turned out, you did a great job :hook

HPIM1161.jpg

I would love to join your crochet a long, and make "Do Si Do". How do I join in on the fun?

Jap - I'd say all you have to do is say you're in...so you're in :D And a great big welcome to you!!

Tami - Whew! Oh good I feel better now :manyheart:hug

Kathy, it's looking great! And a little progress is better than none!

Jap, welcome...and Wendy is right...these litle squares ARE addictive! I never used to like making - or joining them - and now I'm VOLUNTEERING to join squares!!:eek

Heather- congrats on finishing ! Good for you -- I'll be anxiously waiting for the photo today .

Kathy- yours is just stunning, the colors are SO nice together !!!

Jeni-welcome on in. Pull up a lawn chair and we'll all scoot over to fit it in the circle .

And to everyone else-- you know what today is : Photo Friday !!!

Good Morning. Everyone has been busy...and it's so much fun to see pictures.

Kathy ~ How pretty! I like your colors even more the larger it gets. :)

Jap ~ Welcome. :hook The Do Si Do is wonderful. What colors are you using?

Heather ~ Yea! :yay Can't wait to see it!

Morning, everyone. It's Photo Friday! Wheee!:woo

Heather - Congratulations on getting it done so quickly. You're great.:yay

Judi - The preemie unit that I donate things to requested that the afghans be 16" square give or take a couple of inches.:)

Kathy - That is soooo pretty! I love the colors. It just keeps getting prettier as you add more to it.:cheer

Jap - Welcome, welcome, welcome! :welcome You just joined by saying you wanted in. Glad to have you join us. Cara's patterns are very addictive, so beware.

Wendy - You're so funny! Hehehehe! :rofl:laughroll

I have joined 2 more rows onto the casablanca. Might see if I can do some more before I post a photo.

I am now onto row 15 out of 38 rows. I have done 392 squares out of 1064.

:lol only 672 more squares to do. Im nearly finished.:rofl

Stop it...NO MORE COUNTING ALLOWED! You don't want to go :loco do you? It would be sad...:rofl:laughroll

BTW, Wendy...do you count things like that all the time..?:think

Kathy~Your casa is very pretty, great job. :cheer:clap:cheer

Jap~Welcome! I'm doing the Do-Si-Do also & absolutely love it. :manyheart Have you chosen colors yet??

Wendy~Wow, you are almost finished. You can finish it in another day or so, right?? :rofl :rofl :rofl

Now to get something done today............:think :think :think:lol

Judi - The preemie unit that I donate things to requested that the afghans be 16" square give or take a couple of inches.:)

Thanks, Linda. That's right on target with what I saw. This is another easy pattern...that nearly defeated me because the directions were so wordy! I think I really DO have ADD... I almost frogged what I started and made up my own pattern!:eek

Oh you are so sweet Kathy. Thank you yours is looking wonderful too. You are doing a great job on it so far. I slipstitched them together. I also learned a trick towards the end about weaving them in. You all may know this already but I learned it stays woven better if I take it into one of the squares. Yep I was just weaving it through the slip stitching before. No wonder the thing started coming apart :lol

Welcome to the CAL Jap. I'm sort of just cheering for now. At least until next month when I can afford more yarn. lol I can't wait to see what colors you decide on.

Wendy, you are really coming along with your Casa. I can't wait to see everyone's pictures.

Good morning ladies :flower

Kathy - I just love the color scheme you've chosen for your Casa! You've done a beautiful job. I can't wait to see it finished :)

Wendy - You're getting there! And, I'm kinda on your side I tend to count squares too and then think "are you nuts?" :lol But it's worth it, imo :)

Judi - Oh I love your charity ghan! I love bright colors...great job :clap

Heather - Wow! That was quick! I'm all a-tingle waiting to see the photos :woo

I'll get my photos up of my fifth block a little later today....need to wake up some more :morcoffee

Morning Ladies or should i say afternoon :think

Kathy

That is great and i love the colors you are using..

Jap

Welcome to the mad house...we have lots of fun,cant wait to see youre colors.

Windy

I count to...it makes me feel better when i see them disappearing :lol...im starting back on my Casa this week to....i have 3 going and im rotating by the week...so this week is the Casa.

Heather

My birthday is on the 2nd of Oct,its so amazing when you meet someone online and so close to the same birthday.Cant wait to see you're Do-si-do.

Judi

I love the bright colors..it really makes it pop.

Ok have got mine ready to upload and will be showing in a minute or so...i worked on the rail fence this week so next week its on to the Casablanca.

Archived