Our House [Archive 1]

idagammy

Morning Julie, its unusual to be leaving you in the dust. You are usually so quick but you are busy with other things dont forget. As for tv shows you can drool over the hunks no matter what your age. I love Kiefer sutherland in 24, what a spunk.

Morning Cara and Judi how are you both. Its very early there isnt it. Its nearly my bedtime here. Tomorrow its sunday and Im going to spend all day at mums place.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good morning, all. Julie a Hunk's a Hunk. :drool They don't have to be our age to drool over them. We just imagine ourselves to be the same age. Or just admire them and ignore the age bit altogether. Hehehehe!!! :rofl

Hi there Wendy

Good to see you here today ! Yea, I have been spreading myself pretty thin lately, tackling a lot of things all at once leaves little crochet time. I try to at least get a few squares done a day, but havent made much major progress on any one thing .

My husband likes 24 - I have never watched it. It's one of those shows that you need to see from the very beginning I think so you know what is going on. At this point, I have no clue .

My husband is not much of a tv watcher, but that is one show he always wants to watch every week. He WILL sometimes watch Survivor with me too if he's not busy with something else .

Have a great visit with your mom tomorrow ~ :manyheart

Good morning, Linda !

Yea, you are right ... well, if we're gonna pick ANY age hunk then, I'll have to say George Cluney has certainly got those romantic bedroom eyes and he seems to be a real classy guy. You don't hear many nasty rumors about him like some of the other Hollywood Hunks .

And Andrea Bocelli could make anyone's heart melt -- what a VOICE that guy has .

Where's my crochet hook ??????:lol :lol :lol

If hunk-thinking has anything to do with getting some crochet work done, then I should have an afghan big enough to cover my CAR by tonight .:D

Shay your rail fence is beautiful. I love the greens.

Linda, it's looking great. The preemie blanket is very pretty and so are the two other squares.

Cara, wow you've gotten alot done. I think it is looking beautiful. The colors are great.

Heather that looks wonderful. I bet the recipient will love it.

Ladies I'm not really MIA, just very busy with homeschooling 3 boys and other things I seem to need to do around here. Still plugging along on my quilt in the evening. Started attaching my second block row last night until I my eyes were so tired they watered. :eek I love to crochet way to much. lol. This quilt is really looking good. When I get a chance, I'll take a pic of it to show you all.

Thanks all :manyheart

Judi - do you and I ever sleep? Seems we're both always online :rofl

That's what happens when you get older, I guess:lol Seriously, though, DH has been sick for the past 2 weeks (with 2 different things) and has been up much of the night, so I've been up a lot, too. Being in the guest room to try and get some rest and avoid his germs has me unable to sleep much.:(

Cara, when DH got up this morning he was feeling lots better:) ! Thanks for the good wishes...they're such babies when they're sick - though I have to admit, this was a real bad virus or something:(

Cara, when DH got up this morning he was feeling lots better:) ! Thanks for the good wishes...they're such babies when they're sick - though I have to admit, this was a real bad virus or something:(

That's great news :clap! Yes, they can be babies. Good thing we're so good at taking care of them :D

Happy Saturday, Ladies! You all are rocking this morning. :yes I will try to post pictures later.

Cara ~ Already five blocks...they're beautiful! :manyheart

Heather ~ Your Do Si Do is so pretty. I love your colors with that pattern.

Suzanne ~ Wow! You are definitely ahead of me on the squares. :) Can't wait to see pictures.

Hello ladies.

I have four rows complete on my afghan but you still can't tell what it is gonna to be so I will post pictures next friday. Life is crazy. My oldest son is moving back home so we will spend the day dismantling my craft room so he can have a room. :(

Love everyone's quilts. It makes me want to do them all. Have a great weekend:hook

Good Morning Ladies!

All of your ghans are beautiful, great job! :clap

Julie~Speaking of hunks, you guys had mentioned Patrick Swayze. Well, let me tell you something......:no I watched the 2nd Dirty Dancing & he appeared in it.........:no he has aged & not so well either........:no all of his muscles have flattened.........:no what a shame, I can never view him the same again. :( Now, one man that seems to get better looking with age is Richard Gere. :yes:drool:devil I might just pull my "Pretty Woman" movie out today. :drool :drool :lol

Hi, ladies. Spring is officially here in Cumming, Georgia! :applause I just saw my first robin of the year. Yeaaaaah! And the daffodils are in bloom, too.

Judi - Glad your sick hubby is doing better.:)

Suzanne - Good work on cranking out all those squares. Way to go gal!:nworthy

Cara- Be my guest you can use the photo anyway you want to. If you want me to send a file by e-mail or something let me know.

Our Robins stay here all winter but we have the daffodils blooming already in the last week or so even though until the last few days it had been in the teens and twenties at night and thirties in the day.

Thank you for all the comments on my quilt. I'm going to give it to my Grandfather when I go to Colorado tomorrow I hope he likes it but I think it will just sit on the back of his chair or in his room more than likely lol.

Archived