Our House [Archive 1]

idagammy

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks, Cara and Shaylen...and I got some more squares today. DH just rolls his eyes.:D

Shaylen, that looks incredible!! You're doing great.:cheer

Would love your opinions on my Baby Blocks! I've thought about using four of the patterned blocks and using solid 2 1/2" squares as a border, or sashing, around each block and as a border...then crochet a narrow finishing border around the whole quilt.

Or maybe I should make the actual pattern and it will be bigger as the little one grows up? I do like the solid blocks between the others - it looks like most quilt patterns I've done. Thanks for "listening.":manyheart

Wendy

You get the Gold Star today for your sense of humor and your courage under pressure. To count how any squares you need and how many you have to do ,and you do it with such dignity ..........

You are awarded this week's GOLDEN STAR AWARD .

:sstar:mdust:sstar:mdust:sstar:mdust:sstar:mdust:sstar:mdust

Wow Im truly honored Julie:hug

Wow...thanks everyone for the compliments...the reason for the speediness is because i sat round all week watching my hunky guys on DVD...if i want to get allot done i watch Sam and Dean on Supernatural,hot and bothered makes me go faster...Shhhhh don't tell my DH.. :rofl:rofl:rofl And then we had CSI and Bones and Criminal minds...well i think you ladies get the ideal...i sat on my butt all week :ohdear

But hay...i did think about working and cleaning and that has to count for something...right???

Sky

I like you're ideal and think it would be lovely.

Okay. Here is my progress for this week. 1st half of 1st block fully assembled, followed by this weeks progress on the second half of that block. It ain't pretty or neat, but it is progress. :lol Hehehe! :laughroll

DCP_1013.jpgDCP_1014.jpg

Next is this week's preemie blanket, followed by the first 2 squares of the Crib Afghan that's going to be taking up most of my crochet time in the next several weeks.

DCP_1015.jpgDCP_1017.jpg

Hmm...must've been more tired this morning than I thought....could've sworn I posted my progress this week but I don't see it anywhere :think Perhaps this is why they don't let me out of the house on my own :rofl

Anyway, here's the link...sorry if I did post twice :blush

http://happyyellowhouse.com/round022307b.jpg

And great job everyone else! Everyone's making great progress and they all look fabulous :woo

Shay -that is stunning the colors are real pretty I love the definition of the lines.

Linda- I'm doing the same colors in a quilt just haven't figured out which one it will be :lol It's looking good.

Cara- That is wonderfull yours always look so neatly quilted compared to what I think mine look like :hook I love the colors.

Here's mine washed and ready to deliver this weekend.

th_crochet053-2.jpg

sorry I'm so late today we had a full day.

Linda I like what you have done so far. The colors are very nice.:yay

Cara yours is beautiful, well done. :clap You had better be careful otherwise the owner of happy house will have you making more of them... oh thats you...:lol

Heather that is very nice:clap Is it a present for someone, Im sure they will love it.

Wow, Linda - you have been BUSY !!! Nice job on all your projects you have going .

Cara- love how yours is turning out - it is really beautiful .

Heather -good for you ! Another afghan finished -- it is really lovely !

You guys make me feel guilty-- I gotta get moving -you're all leaving me in the dust.

Maybe I need to use Shay's idea and start watching some HUNKS on tv -- let's see...... hunks MY age bracket would include ................ Wayne Newton .

Something tells me THAT won't make me crochet any faster .

Archived