C’Ville February 2010 Tote

Tampa Doll

It is the end of the month and time for the C’ville February Tote.

This is a month that is dedicated to hearts:heart and flowers. :flowerMost when they think of February think of red, pink and white. They think of hearts, flowers and candy.

The 14th is Valentine ’s Day :valdayand for some it is a Birthday, Anniversary or even an engagement. I wish you all the best on your special day.

Now do I do the tote in pink, red, white or purple? Then what do I name the thing?

First I thought of the birthstone of Amethyst, then the flower of violet. I already have a bag called Violets of February and one called February Sweethearts. What to do, what to do.

Then Tampa Guy came up with the perfect name.

So everyone meet the C’ville tote # 46 Lavender Love.

post-105-135897499531_thumb.jpg:flowermore pictures

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh this one is soooo pretty. My first thought when I saw the topic was red and white for valentines day. But as I was reading your post and saw the bag, I thought of Amethysts (my MIL is a Feb birthday). Another lovely bag and another soon to be lucky lady.:c9

Beautiful lavender bag. I love the color lavender because I grow lavender (the herb) in my backyard and I'm trying to keep my yard art in the purple family. Great work.

Gorgeous bag, MaryJo! I love purple anyway, it's my favorite color in the world! :manyheart

I've got to hand it to our guys, they've really been helpful lately! First mine came up with the idea of naming the shawls and now Tampa Guy came up with the perfect name for the February bag! What would we do without them? :think

Love the name- Tampa Guy came up with a good one!! And of course, love the lavender tote- can't wait to see who the lucky new lavender toting lady will be! And can't believe it's almost February!! Yay- one month closer to spring!!!!

Beautiful Bag. I love the color and great name from Tampy Guy. The name fits perfect with the color and the season. I can't wait to see who the lucky person will be that receives this tote.

I love this bag :manyheart , of course I :heart purple so I'm partial. :D

Great bag, fantastic color and perfect name.

BTW- Hope you are having a wonderful day! :cake:party

Good luck ladies,,, :cheer

Archived