Tampa Doll

C’Ville February 2010 Tote

It is the end of the month and time for the C’ville February Tote.

This is a month that is dedicated to hearts:heart and flowers. :flowerMost when they think of February think of red, pink and white. They think of hearts, flowers and candy.

The 14th is Valentine ’s Day :valdayand for some it is a Birthday, Anniversary or even an engagement. I wish you all the best on your special day.

Now do I do the tote in pink, red, white or purple? Then what do I name the thing?

First I thought of the birthstone of Amethyst, then the flower of violet. I already have a bag called Violets of February and one called February Sweethearts. What to do, what to do.

Then Tampa Guy came up with the perfect name.

So everyone meet the C’ville tote # 46 Lavender Love.

post-105-135897499531_thumb.jpg:flowermore pictures

Very pretty as always..

Good job naming the tote Tampa Guy.:)

OmGoodness........... what a beautiful soft shade of purple!

Love it!!!

Great Name!!! :hook

:heart

:mug

Ahh, my sister's favorite color. Lovely, absolutely lovely. Cool enough in its purpleness to still harken to winter, but with the softness of approaching spring. Lucky will be the recipient of this one!

Patty

Oh this one is soooo pretty. My first thought when I saw the topic was red and white for valentines day. But as I was reading your post and saw the bag, I thought of Amethysts (my MIL is a Feb birthday). Another lovely bag and another soon to be lucky lady.:c9

I love it!!!!!!!

It is really pretty!!!!!!! I love the color that you picked!!

And the name is great!!!!!!!!

Great job!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looove the bag. So pretty! Another winner, MaryJo. I love purple, and I love your bag. And yay to Tampa Guy for a great name for your bag :D

Beautiful lavender bag. I love the color lavender because I grow lavender (the herb) in my backyard and I'm trying to keep my yard art in the purple family. Great work.

ohhh that's gorgeous! I'm a Feb baby myself!

Beautiful!! Just love the colors!!

All your bags is great to look at. Thank you very much.

Its gorgeous! I always wait with anticipation to see your new bag and the lucky person who gets it!

:turtle:vheart

It's another beautiful bag and Tampa Guy came through with a great name for it. Now the waiting begins to see who the lucky recipient will be.

Gorgeous bag, MaryJo! I love purple anyway, it's my favorite color in the world! :manyheart

I've got to hand it to our guys, they've really been helpful lately! First mine came up with the idea of naming the shawls and now Tampa Guy came up with the perfect name for the February bag! What would we do without them? :think

Love the name- Tampa Guy came up with a good one!! And of course, love the lavender tote- can't wait to see who the lucky new lavender toting lady will be! And can't believe it's almost February!! Yay- one month closer to spring!!!!

Beautiful Bag. I love the color and great name from Tampy Guy. The name fits perfect with the color and the season. I can't wait to see who the lucky person will be that receives this tote.

I love this bag :manyheart , of course I :heart purple so I'm partial. :D

Great bag, fantastic color and perfect name.

BTW- Hope you are having a wonderful day! :cake:party

Good luck ladies,,, :cheer