C’Ville February 2010 Tote

Tampa Doll

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess I can sleep :sleepnow. Whew :whewit is hard waiting for the bag to get to it's new home.

So I gather you like it and that is to funny having your next wip match.:lol

I will tell you all a secret. It takes a week to make the bag and the pocket. It takes at least another week to decide on the colors.

I love that pattern for the doll, it is so (I think) cute and fun to make.

Use it in health and may it hold your many wips to come.:hook

Off to do next month's.

I love that pattern for the doll, it is so (I think) cute and fun to make.

The doll is adorable! She's in the picture with me, in my left hand. She's currently without a name. I'm tempted to name her Mary Jo - but you aren't blonde. However, that may not matter. She's my own personal crochet mascot! There in my bag pocket to cheer for me when I need some inspiration!

Mary Jo, this is gorgeous. I still haven't gotten over receiving January's bag, and it makes me smile when I look at it--every. single. time. I can't wait to see who will be blessed with this pretty, purple, pocketed "purse".

The doll is adorable! She's in the picture with me, in my left hand. She's currently without a name. I'm tempted to name her Mary Jo - but you aren't blonde. However, that may not matter. She's my own personal crochet mascot! There in my bag pocket to cheer for me when I need some inspiration!

Looks like Mary Jo made another perfect match (bag+lady). That doll is a cutie. How great is that going to be to have your own personal :cheer

Archived