C’Ville February 2010 Tote

Tampa Doll

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't wait either! Finally in my new home don't think it is me I was east though now I am west of where I was! :D

HAHA, nice hint Mary Jo. I love the purple, specially since its not totally typical valentine red or pink. The name suits it also, good job on the mans part. Look forward to seeing the winner :)

I'm currently at work. My DH said I got a box today. I asked if it was white and he said yes. I asked if it was from Florida and he said yes. I asked for the name on the return address and he said MARY JO.

Oh... I have an hour's drive home... this is gonna kill me.. but it might be me!

I'm currently at work. My DH said I got a box today. I asked if it was white and he said yes. I asked if it was from Florida and he said yes. I asked for the name on the return address and he said MARY JO.

Oh... I have an hour's drive home... this is gonna kill me.. but it might be me!

Drive safely home!

Are you on the computer at work? Be careful and let us know, it is really killing me anyway.:devil

Ok... even though I got home in record time today, somehow that was one of the longest commutes I've ever had! When I spoke to my DH on the phone and said, "I think I'm a bag lady!" he said, "I'll take a look." I almost shouted, "Don't touch that box!" :lol

It's me! I"m bag lady XLVI!!! :cheer:yay:manyheart

I ran into the house and saw THE white box on the counter. My DH is sleeping on the couch and didnt' even awaken to my shrieks of joy (he gets up at 2:30 a.m.). I wanted to share the moment with somebody - and I certainly wasnt' going to wait till he woke up. I called for my DD and her friend to come watch.

It was like Christmas - do you open slowly to prolong the anticipation, or do you rip into it? Well, it was a combination of the two. I certainly didn't want to run the risk of harming anything, but I wanted in that box!

The picture doesn't do the bag justice and since the picture looks fabulous, you can only imagine the quality of the work. Plus, there was a lovely doll that Mary Jo made that matches the bag.

As soon as my DH wakes up, I'll get a picture with the bag and post it.

Mary Jo- thank you so much for your generosity and your time. You've made me so happy!

I finished my most recent project last night.. so, I'll have to go pick my next WIP to put in the bag. I might even color coordinate my next project to GO with the bag... is that a bit obsessive?

Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!

Congrats! I just got home from work a short while ago, saw the recent post and was so glad that the bag has arrived at its destination home and the waiting is over!!

I can only imagine your hr drive home from work- Glad you arrived safely!

Congrats on being the newest bag lady- it sure is a beauty!!!

Archived