Tampa Doll

C’Ville February 2010 Tote

Congratulations and welcome to the Bag lady club (President Tampa Doll/Vice President Tampa Guy) Kathryn. You and Lavender Love already look like a lovely couple. May you have much yarn, great hooking and many WIP's together.

Well, I had no lavendar yarn in my stash, so my first WIP in Lavendar Love isn't color coordinated- but that's ok. The bag has already taken a trip to my office to be shown off and my kids went to the dentist and the bag went there. I was strutting around like a peacock with the thing!

The doll is my bag mascot - and she stays in the bag. My daughter and I talked about a name.. .and I said, "well, the lady who gave her to me is named Mary Jo - what do you think we should call her?"

My DD has declared that the doll is named Mary Jo Head. So, Miss Mary Jo Head looks at me from the bag - or the pocket depending on her mood and cheers "keep crocheting!"

Well, I had no lavendar yarn in my stash, so my first WIP in Lavendar Love isn't color coordinated- but that's ok. The bag has already taken a trip to my office to be shown off and my kids went to the dentist and the bag went there. I was strutting around like a peacock with the thing!

The doll is my bag mascot - and she stays in the bag. My daughter and I talked about a name.. .and I said, "well, the lady who gave her to me is named Mary Jo - what do you think we should call her?"

My DD has declared that the doll is named Mary Jo Head. So, Miss Mary Jo Head looks at me from the bag - or the pocket depending on her mood and cheers "keep crocheting!"

It warms my heart that you are strutting around with the bag. I love hearing of the adventures of the bags. Heck, they travel more than I do. lol

Thank you for the name of the doll. That is very nice of you and your daughter.

I can always find a good laugh or smile when I check into C'ville, and that is one reason why I make these bags. A big thank you for brightening my day.:hook:hug

Congratulations and welcome to the club. It is such a great feeling seeing that box and of course there are no words when you see the bag as you now know. I quickly checked in when I realized the date and wanted to see who the new bag lady was. Congratulations again and enjoy your lovely bag.

Congratulations Kathryn. You and your new bag look so happy together. Enjoy it.

Congratulations:clap Wow, the picture speaks for itself, awesome :c9

Congratulations, Kathryn!!!!!! Welcome to the Bag Lady Club!!!! You, your bag and your crochet mascot doll look wonderful together! You are SO going to enjoy this bag! I've had mine for 14 months now, and I just LOVE it! I use it constantly! It holds ridiculous amounts of stuff!!!

beautiful as always & my favorite color too!

congratulations Kathryn. Wow you can tell how busy I am with school if it's took me over a week to come to the ville.

wow i love the way the graphic you created using crochet! I want to try graphing something out and creating it through crochet one day.