Tampa Doll

C’ville October 2009 Tote

like everyone else, my first thought was is it the end of the month already? Your bag is beautiful as usual. While movie theater candy is the theme, it also reminds me of Halloween because starburst is one of the more popular candies given out here. I love the color combination on this one, just finished knitting a dishcloth in same color. Now we get to wait (impatiently) for the mailman again,lol.

WoW :cheer time is flying by.MaryJo Beautiful like always love the bright colors.The colors go with halloween anyway for the candy corns. Now to sit and wait who gets it and see a cheesey smile on their face.

:eekWhoa.......... that one is SWEET!

:D

:heart

:mug

The colors on this one just "POP!" I can tell you all from experience, this month's winner will be grinning from now on!

Good luck to all of you from the September "Bag Lady"! (and I love starburst too but not as much as snowcaps!)

:lol

Time is flying by I can't believe another tote bag coming out. Love the colors and theme for the bag. Thank you for sharing.

As always, absolutely GORGEOUS!!!

It's beautiful! I think this one is my favorite. I really love those colors, and Starburst too! Your bags are so great, I love looking at them each month. Congrats to the very lucky recipient!

I love Starburst and the October tote looks good enough to eat!

That is one pretty bag you created

Can you believe its almost October!!! Where did the year go

As usual, the tote is beautiful :cheer

Oooooh Starburst, What a pretty bag!

Yikes! It's almost October already!!! The year is FLYIN'!!!!!

What a gorgeous tote, MaryJo! Every month you outdo yourself! Starburst is the perfect name for it, too! The colors are exactly those in a roll of Starburst candies! I can't wait to see who the lucky new Bag Lady is!

How funny, before I even read the post I was thinking Starburst!! lol Beautiful as always!!

--Very Pretty!!!!!!!!!!

Another great bag!!!

Can't wait to see who the lucky lady is!!

another great tote! and yet another unique gift :)

It's very bright!

Ooh, I used to love Starbursts, and the lemon, orange, and lime were my favorite flavors. Fantastic trio (or was it a quartet?), Mary Jo. Can't wait to see what you will create next. Patty

I still don't know where the time goes it seems like last week we saw Septembers bag now its on to October its awesome as usual used to love that candy when I was younger.

Ooooh, I love it. It's a pretty one.

I hope it goes somewhere super cold :wbrr and snowy :flake in the winter. It could be a blast of sunshine :sunfrom Florida all winter long.

Good luck ladies! :clover

Another gorgeous bag, Mary Jo! I really like the bright, bold colors of this one.

Yummy Starburst- it is a beautiful tote and is perfect for October! Who doesn't like giving and getting Starbursts for Halloween!!! Can't wait to see who the lucky recipient is!!!!