C’ville October 2009 Tote

Tampa Doll

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is one delicious looking tote, Mary Jo!!! -Beautifully done, as usual!

Can't wait to see who the October tote lady will be! Thanks for all the smiles, kiddo. :yes

:clap Another great tote! Once again, great colors!

I remember when Starburst had the lime ones in the pack. I used to pull them out first, then the strawberry. I was so mad when they did away with the lime. Bring back the lime! LOL!

I knew I wasn't going crazy. I thought they had lime also.

Thank you all. I am really happy with this tote.

Everytime I make one with the verigated yarn, it amazes me how the striping works out.:hook

AB FAB Mary Jo! So bright and cheery and NO cavities from this bag except of course the one where the yarn goes! :)

Oh My Goodness, I was just thinking if Mary Jo had put up a new tote yet, and I find that she did yesterday, and 7 pages later, here I am.. lol

BEAUTIFUL TOTE Mary Jo!!! The colors are just like the candy.

I might be one the few people's that don't like starburst's :blush. Give me cherry or strawberry licorce anyday, or any chocolate for that matter..lol

I have to tell you, you sweet Tampa Doll you! I was getting hungry for Starburst everytime I looked at that bag...I just had to go out and buy myself a couple of packs! :manyheart

chichiwawa-I am with you. "Oh, please let it be me, please let it be me!" Maybe if I chant until it is sent out it will automatically end up in my mailbox! :yay

Archived